Christmas Carnival (Kenny Omega)

December 15: Holiday Fair/ Carnival

🎔 I don't own any of the GIFs or Photos in this

🎔 This is my first time writing, so please let me know what you think.

Summary: Mackenzie Massie hasn't had luck in the love department as of late. Six months ago she found her fiance in bed with her best friend. When she confronted him, he kicked her out of the she paid for. Nick and Matt seeing how upset their sister was decided to invite Tyson to come and visit them. They were hoping Kenzie would start to feel better seeing him. They didn't realize how well their plan would work.

❄ Tyson ~ Kenny ❄

Kenzie's POV:

The past year of my love life has basically been hell. If it wasn't for my brothers and their families, I don't know what I would have done. Since being kicked out of my apartment I've been staying in Matt's guest room. Today Matt told me that Tyson was coming to visit for a couple of days while he was waiting to see if he had to have surgery. Matt and Nick asked me to keep him entertained for the night because all five kids had mysteriously gotten sick. So I decided to take him down to the Christmas carnival they were having downtown. Tyson was gonna be here at 5 o'clock, I only had about 10 minutes to finish getting dressed and putting the finishing touches to my hair. I grabbed the boots I wanted and slid them on. Going over to my jewelry box, I grabbed the arrow necklace that Nick got me for my birthday and the diamond earrings Matt got me. After getting my jewelry on, I headed to the front room where Tyson was waiting for me with Matt.

 After getting my jewelry on, I headed to the front room where Tyson was waiting for me with Matt

"Hey Kenzie, ready to go?" Tyson asked.

"I just have to grab my jacket then I will be." I answered and walked over to the hall closet to grab my leather jacket.

Tyson met me by the front door, and like the big sweetheart he is, he took my jacket and helped me into it. Once I was all ready, we yelled out a bye to Matt, Dana, Nick, Ellen, and the kids then headed out to the car Tyson had rented for his stay. He opened the door for me letting me get in before going over to his side and getting in. When we pulled out of the driveway, I started giving Tyson directions on where to go. The whole way there we talked about anything and everything that came to mind.

"So Matt and Nick told me what happened with your ex. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing better than I was a few months ago. I just wish Matt and Nick wouldn't worry so much."

"They're gonna worry. That's their job being your older brothers." He said before changing the subject to something happier. After another couple of minutes we pulled into the parking lot for where the carnival was taking place. Parking, Tyson got out of the car and walked to my side, opening the door for me. Holding out his hand, he helped me out of the car. Though instead of letting go of my hand, he kept hold of it.

We walked around looking at all the random booths picking up and buying things here and there. I found several things for my nieces and nephews that I bought. Tyson had also found a couple of things for family and friends. The whole time we were walking around, he hadn't let go of my hand. When we finally found where they had the food trucks, we walked around seeing what looked good to us. Finding what we each wanted, we split up to get the food we wanted before meeting back up at a picnic table. We ended up sharing our food with each other. While eating Tyson was telling me about how he was doing concerning his injuries and what was most likely going to happen.

After we got done eating, we walked around again looking at more of the booths, picking up more Christmas presents for people. At one of the booths I found a necklace I really liked, but since I was only looking at presents for others, I put it back and went to another booth. When we had our fill of shopping we decided to head to see what rides that they had. The only ride we are able to go on is the ferris wheel, so we got in line for it. When we got on the ride and it started moving, I noticed Tyson pulling something out of his pocket. He ended up handing me the small box.

"This is for you as a thank you for tonight." When I opened the box, it was the necklace I was looking at . I looked at Tyson in shock.

"Tyson, you didn't have to buy this for me

"Tyson, you didn't have to buy this for me."

"It was no issue. I saw you looking at it and then put it back."

"Thank you so much. And thank you for tonight. You have no idea how much this has helped me."

As we got to the top of the ride and stopped, I turned my head toward Tyson and saw he was already looking at me. I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. When I pulled back Tyson looked at me in shock before pulling me back in and kissing me again.

Matt and Nick had failed epically at keeping their plan with Tyson a secret. I had it all figured out when all five kids somehow got sick all at the same time. What they didn't know was I had had a crush on Tyson since they first brought him home with them from Japan.

When Tyson pulled back this time he looked extremely happy. "Well this definitely turned out different than I was expecting."

"You mean the plan Matt and Nick had?"

"How'd you find out their plan?"

"When they told me all five kids were sick at the same time. Not a very smart plan."

"No it wasn't."

We got off the ride when it was done and decided we were finished at the carnival. When we got the car, I leaned against the passenger side of the car and pulled Tyson back towards me, kissing him again. Tyson pulled back again and I smiled up at him.

"Thank you for tonight Tyson. I really needed this."

"It was no problem. I loved hanging out with you."

"I would love to do this again."

"You would?" Tyson asked hopefully.

"Yes. I've liked you for the longest time. I thought me kissing you was a hint."

"I've actually liked you for a while too. I'm glad Matt and Nick had me come down."

"I am too." I told Tyson before pulling him back down and kissing him. Matt and Nick did one thing right with their plan. I was feeling better.