Early Christmas Gift (Jon Moxley)

December 20: Wrapping Paper/Presents

🎁 I don't own any of the GIFs or Photos in this

🎁 This is my first time writing, so please let me know what you think.

Gabby's POV:

Waking up, I felt around Jon's side of the bed, wanting to cuddle up to my husband only to find his side of the bed empty. It didn't really surprise me since he was either at the gym or with Eddie since he was in town visiting. Deciding I needed to get up and get ready for the day, I slowly got out of our warm bed. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once done, I got dressed and put my hair up in a braid then headed back to the bedroom to put my shoes on.

I gathered all the presents and all the stuff to wrap them, putting them on the living floor then went to have a quick breakfast

I gathered all the presents and all the stuff to wrap them, putting them on the living floor then went to have a quick breakfast. After eating, I turned on some music and started wrapping the presents. I was halfway through wrapping stuff when I heard Jon's truck pull in the driveway. I finished up the present I was one before getting up and putting everything away. As I got finished, Jon came into the room. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss. "I missed you this morning. Where'd you go?"

"Eddie and I went to the gym for a bit then did some shopping."

"That's what I figured. What'd you end up getting?" Jon then looked down a little sheepish. And I knew him and Eddie did something."What'd you and Eddie do this time?"

"Now don't get mad, but I got you an early present for you to open. I need you to trust me and close your eyes."

Nodding, I closed my eyes. I felt Jon start leading me toward the front door and out it. "Jon, what the hell did you get me that it was too big to bring in the house?"

"You'll see." Then I heard the truck door open and a lot of moving around. "Open your eyes."

When I opened my eyes, I saw Eddie leading over a female pitbull with a bow on its neck

When I opened my eyes, I saw Eddie leading over a female pitbull with a bow on its neck. I looked at Jon with tears in my eyes before squatting and holding out my hand to the dog. She laid in the snow and wiggled her way to me. Jon squatted down beside me, petting the her head. Looking at me Jon said, "Eddie and I were out the other day when we passed a shelter, something told me to stop and go in and look at the dogs. I know you've been wanting a dog for a while. I saw her and knew she was perfect."

Standing up, I gave Jon a kiss, then gave Eddie a hug. I took the leash from him, leading the puppy inside, letting her loose once we were inside so she could. Eddie went into the kitchen to give Jon and I a moment alone. I wrapped my arms around Jon's neck and gave him a kiss, pulling back. "Thank you so much Jon. She's absolutely perfect. I love you."

"I love you too."