Cookie Thief (Darby Allin)

December 16: Cookies/ Baking/ Gingerbread

🍪 I don't own any of the GIFs or Photos in this

🍪 This is my first time writing, so please let me know what you think.

🍪 The cookies mentioned in this my family has made every Christmas for as long as I can remember.

Summary: Danyelle knew it was going to be a tiring day baking cookies, but then she saw that the cookies she was working on slowly started to disappear. She knew her boyfriend was the cookie thief and knew exactly what to say to get him to stop.

❄ Sam/ Samuel ~ Darby ❄

Summary: Danyelle knew it was going to be a tiring day baking cookies, but then she saw that the cookies she was working on slowly started to disappear. She knew her boyfriend was the cookie thief and knew exactly what to say to get him to stop.

❄ Sam/ Samuel ~ Darby ❄

Dany's POV:

Walking into the kitchen, I was prepared to spend most of the day standing at my pizzelle maker. I loved everything about the cookies, but it took forever to make them. I had dressed in something I knew wouldn't cause me to get overheated. I even had my purple, yellow, blue, and green hair pulled out back out of the way.

Going over to the fridge I grabbed the huge bowl of pizzelle batter that I made last night and put it on the counter to soften to make it easier to scoop out. After plugging in the pizzelle maker to get it heated up, I got all the pans set out to put the cookies on, then turned on the music app on my phone for some background noise. Once the pizzelle maker was heated up I grabbed the spoon and fork I'd need. I scooped the batter into the machine to make the first four cookies of the season. I grabbed one of the island chairs to sit on, knowing this would be a several hour job.

As I was finishing up the second dozen, Sam came in and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek. Pulling back, he leaned against the counter beside me, "It smells so good in here. I'm tempted to steal a couple now."

"Don't you dare Sam.This batch is going to our coworkers. I'll make another batch for us later."

"Alright. I'll get out of your way." Sam then headed out the backdoor to hopefully keep out of trouble.

It had been another hour and I was only about a quarter of the way done though the batter when Sam walked in on his phone, interrupting my belting out Once Upon a December. Sam smiled sheepishly and gave me a quick kiss, knowing I was annoyed that he interrupted one of my favorite songs. Sam and left the kitchen after grabbing a drink from the fridge, but what I failed to notice was that he took a dozen cookies with him.

Another hour passed and I had a little over half the batter gone with what I thought was 12 dozen cookies finished. This time when Sam came into the kitchen again, he put his empty bottle in the recycle bin before grabbing another drink. And yet again I didn't notice him sneak another dozen.

The next time he came through, I was almost done with making the pizzelles. In total I should have had about 24 dozen cookies. Sam came over, putting his arms around my waist and kissing my check then resting his head on my shoulder. I immediately knew he was up to something. And I found out real quick. He took one hand off my waist, only to stick a finger in the batter and put it in his mouth. I just stared at him unimpressed when he let go. "Was that really necessary?"

"What, I can't help that it tastes really good." He said grinning at me.

I turned back to the pizzelle maker, to take the cookies out that were finished. When I turned to stack them with the others, I saw Sam with a cookie in one hand eating it and a stack in his other.

"SAMUEL RATSCH!! YOU PUT THOSE COOKIES BACK THIS INSTANT!! I SWEAR IF YOU TAKE ANOTHER COOKIE, YOU WILL NOT GET ANY SEX FOR A WEEK!! "

I must have scared Sam because he jumped. And when he jumped, he dropped the stack of cookies, breaking them in the process. Sam looked at the cookies he dropped and pouted then looked up at me. "I promise Sam, you'll get some cookies tomorrow. Now I love you to death, but please don't steal anymore cookies."

"I love you too, and I promise not to steal anymore cookies. Is there anything you need help with?"

"Can you get the tins ready for me? Then after I'm finished with this last bit, we'll start packing them up."

"No problem." He leaned down and kissed me before doing as asked. The rest of the afternoon Sam didn't steal anymore cookies, and he even got some that were left over. 

A/N: These are what pizzelle cookies look like for anyone wondering.