Dear Santa (Adam Cole)

December 18: Letters/Card

🎅 I don't own any of the GIFs or Photos in this

🎅 This is my first time writing, so please let me know what you think.

❄ Austin ~ Adam ❄

Maren's POV:

Coming into the living room I saw that Austin had let himself already here and had let himself in while I was getting ready

Coming into the living room I saw that Austin had let himself already here and had let himself in while I was getting ready. He saw me struggling to put on the necklace he had given me the other day. Austin took the necklace from me and put it on then turned me around, kissing me. After locking up my townhouse, he took my hand and we walked to his car where he opened the door for me. When he got in the car, he started it and we pulled out of the driveway. Turning the music down, Austin glanced at me quickly before asking, "Can you explain to me again what's going on at your grandparent's house tonight? I didn't fully understand it when you explained it to me."

I looked at him slightly embarrassed about the family tradition, but it was just that, a tradition. "It's a little embarrassing, but every year for as long as I can remember, all my family gets together and writes a letter to Santa, adults included. It's to help the younger kids believe more in Santa. The adults only really write until our "wish" comes true. My grandparents have kept all the letters in binders for us to look at as we got older to see what our younger selves wished for. Most of the adults have stopped, but some of us continued because our wishes hadn't came true."

"That's really sweet of you guys." He said before focusing back on the road.

What I hadn't told him was that up until this year I had wished for the same thing for the past 10 years. And that it just recently came true a couple months ago. See I had always wished to find someone who loved me like I loved them. And when I met Austin at work a couple months ago, we just clicked. I was, and still am, working as an assistant to Matt & Nick Massie when I met him. When Austin found out we were from the same town, we exchanged numbers. We were talking anytime we were able to, and I couldn't help thinking to myself that maybe, just maybe my wish was coming true. Then at the beginning of October, Austin asked me on a date. Of course I said yes. And by the end of October we were dating.

Tonight would be the first time Austin was meeting anybody in my family, so I was extremely nervous. As we pulled up to my grandparents place, Austin turned to look at me. "So what was your wish?"

I looked down for a second in embarrassment, "I wished for someone to love me as much as I love them."

I kept my head down, not wanting to look at him. From the corner of my eye I watched as Austin reached across the center console and grab my hand. When I looked up at him, he was smiling at me. "Has your wish come true yet?"

I smile at him, "I think it finally did."