ONLY THE BEGINNING

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: ONLY THE BEGINNING

" do you understand what kind of person I am? what I would do to you, my love? "

WARNING: SPG! EXPLICIT! 18+ ONLY!

The path that Chandria had chosen is indeed scary yet a good one, she was scared that she might hurt herself in the process but she knew this is the best path for Jaxon.

She doesn't want to hurt him because of her own desire full of him and them together. She's thought of it many times, them holding hands as they walk together or them making out inside the school storage rooms or at the back of the school library.

But it's never going to happen. Because there's nothing good that will come out of any of those things, she'll only want more from him and it will end up with her hurting him because she wants more of him until there isn't any more to give.

She wants his kisses, his looks, his hugs--his everything. She just wants him.

Jaxon is the same exact thing but in a different way.

He wants her kisses, her looks, her hugs--her everything. He wants her and her only.

But why is it that she keeps pushing herself away from him?

Why is it that she keeps pushing him away from her?

Why? He only wants her and he is sure that she only wants him too.

So why is it?

When is Chandria going to realize that everything that he's done is solely for her?

He never wanted to play basketball, he did enjoy it but he didn't want to play for their section.

He never wanted to be the president of the photography club, he was interested and curious but he never wanted to be one.

He wanted her to be his partner for prom, but she already had her own partner before he even asked.

It's slowly killing him inside.

He only wanted to be with her, is it that hard to achieve something? A dream? A wish? His love has grown deeper and he had only grown desperate to just hold her hand at least.

So a kiss was enough for him. And a kiss became touches, marks, sex, and his dream when he was at the age of sixteen has returned.

His dream of a relationship with her.

His dream to have her.

His dream to love her forever.

Perhaps this time, they could finally be mature enough and admit their feelings, they could finally be together, just like in his dream.

Fuck, he's crying just thinking about it. He's not a kid anymore but when it comes to her he can't help but return to his sixteen-year-old self.

--

"S-Sorry..."

God, I sound so stupid. 'Di ko inaakalang umiiyak pa rin ako kahit na kanina pa 'ko tapos na sabihin ang katotohanan kay Jaxon.

Nakangiti pa rin siya sa'kin habang pinpunasan niya yung mga luha ko na tumutulo sa mga pisngi ko at pati na rin sa may gilid ng mga mata ko.

'Di ko rin inaakala na dadating ang panahon na masasabi ko sa kanya na mahal ko siya, na matagal ko na siyang mahal at bawal ako sa kanya.