WHAT ARE WE?

CHAPTER NINETEEN: WHAT ARE WE?

" the less you do the
more it makes me crazy "

WARNING: SPG! EXPLICIT CONTENT!

Maybe this was a way for her to get her revenge for hurting her, maybe this is just some prank that she wanted to pull on him, maybe this is just a dream, a joke.

This has to be something. Chandria will always return to him, she will love him, she will choose him because she truly loves him, he knows it, he knows that it'll always be them forever.

That's what he thought it was. But it wasn't the case.

The moment Chandria got herself her very first boyfriend in senior high, his world crumbled, he felt as if he was dying from the inside and out, he felt like the only reason why he was breathing, why he was living, has been stolen away from him.

It was hard for him to breathe, but it wasn't hard for him let his tears escape from both of his eyes.

It was the most painful moment of his life, it was hard.

He did everything he could to end the relationship, it ended, of course, he thought it was finally the time for him to have her.

This time he will reach her, he will have her, he will confess to her everything, even his feelings.

But every time he does, she would ignore and stopped him from admitting his feelings. At first, he found it odd, but it kept happening until there wasn't any time for him to admit his feelings at all.

When he was just about to finally confess his feelings to her in their sophomore year of college, he then saw her sitting on someone else's lap and making out with them as if it was just the two of them and nobody else.

It broke his heart again.

Ah, when is this gonna end?

It was tiring.

He was exhausted.

Even if he wanted to end it, he couldn't, because he loved her. His feelings were dark but they slowly became genuine and became much deeper than anyone could've expected.

He wasn't just obsessed with her now, he was actually in love with her to the point that there was no escape for him to exit to.

He couldn't. Even if he tried to find someone else, he did date someone else, but he couldn't forget her. He couldn't stop the feeling he has for her.

It was painful, awful, he was suffering.

He tried it too. He tried to do what Chandria was doing and that is to have sex, find comfort, find someone else's warmth, but he couldn't do it.

He remained pure and innocent.

Why?

Her.

It's always been her.

She was the only one.

He didn't want to do it, he didn't want to do this, but there is no other way to have her and so he resorted to the last plan he has, something he's never tried.

It was that night when she was drunk and had confessed her feelings to him accidentally that changed him.

Yes, yes, I know that, 'Dria. Alam kong ako ang mahal mo, na ako ang gusto mo.