FUCK YOU, CHANDRIA

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: FUCK YOU, CHANDRIA

" I thought I was saving you, but I've actually hurt you. "

"Jaxon, Jaxon naman."

"Yes, Chandria?"

"Galit ka ba?"

"Galit? Bakit naman ako magagalit? Hm?"

"Para kasing may problema ka eh."

"Problema? Anong problema na'tin?

"I mean... yung... nangyari..."

"Nang...yari?"

Jaxon couldn't help but be upset and frustrated due to Chandria's actions and words. Yes, he might look like he doesn't have any problem at all but really, he is infuriated inside.

"The kiss... Jaxon. You look like you have--"

"No, yeah...you're right."

He's never been the kind of person who would be pissed at Chandria because it's her, she's the one he loves, the one he wants, why would anyone be upset at someone like her?

"I do have a problem with it, but it seems like you were right too... it was nothing anyway."

Oh, no. It wasn't just 'nothing' to Jaxon. That kiss was a step closer to her, to have her, to make her realize that he's the only one for her and she's the only one for him.

It was everything to him, he couldn't wait to claim her lips once more and mark them as if it's his, only his.

"Nothing, Chandria. It's nothing."

No, it will never be 'nothing' to him.

It is something, it was supposed to be the unexpected step that he needed!

Did she even know how much it bothered him throughout the whole day? It distracted him from all of his responsibilities, studies, classes, and even his house chores and family dinners.

He never stopped thinking about it. Her lips, her lips so beautiful, so fucking adorable, something that he didn't want to touch because for him it seemed impossible for him to reach.

He was ready to take it slow, because the slower it is the sweeter it is after.

But fuck, her lips are much better than he'd expected.

He'd dreamt of it, and now that he had finally gotten the taste of it, he wants more. He wants more and his new dream is the sight of her swollen lips all marked up by him and him only.

He couldn't wait to taste her again.

But he couldn't go forward if she acts such way toward him and the kiss they have shared.

And because of this, he has to teach to her a lesson. A lesson that she'll surely learn from for hurting him and forgetting about the kiss they shared.

Oh, don't worry. He won't hurt her, he'll only frustrate her.

He won't make her cry, of course.

But sometimes when things are planned out, they don't really go well. They instead ended up turning things worst than ever.

Emotions rise.