|16|

Shivaay was in his office lost in his thoughts

Shivaay was in his office lost in his thoughts. He was regretting everything he did to Anika. He knew he was unfair to her and he wanted his friend back, his Anika back. During those days which he spent in the village, he realised that Anika has suffered a lot and still she cared for everyone, even if it would hurt her. He knew that Anika was selfless and he just used her. His selfishness has made Anika lose her parents, her self-respect and her trust on him, still she did everything for his son without complaints, even after his and his mom's rude behaviour.

He wanted to apologise her.

He wanted his old cheerful and happy Anika back.

He was lost in his thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

S- Come in.

His Secretary, Ritesh entered the cabin. Ritesh was a fun-loving guy and he had no control over his words. His relationship with his fianceé, Neeti was quite popular in the office as they were together since kindergarten and still going strong.

R- Sir, you've to sign these files.

Shivaay looked at Ritesh carefully and thought that he would be the right guy to solve his problem and he can help him to get Anika's forgiveness.

Ritesh was about to leave when Shivaay stopped him.

S- Mr. Ritesh.

Ritesh stopped and turned to look at Shivaay with a frown.

R( thinks) - I've kept the files correctly. I haven't even added poison in his coffee. Did he got to know that I stole his pen yesterday? Oh no! But how would he know? So now why did he stop me?

Ritesh came out of his thoughts and cleared his throat.

R- Yes sir.

S- Please sit.

Ritesh sat down on the chair and looked at him with a frown.

R(thinks)- is he going to fire me? He's talking so sweetly to me. Par kehte hain na bakre ki khatirdari tabhi hoti hai jab Woh halal hone wala ho.