|12|

Anika and Shivaay were shocked to see the whole family standing in front of them

B- What did you thought that you'll elope with my widow daughter-in-law and I'll let you leave easily?

Baldev said angrily and Anika hid behind Shivaay while shivering.

Parul looked at them with a smirk.

P- See didi, I told you that were planning to elope. This girl has grown wings since this Shehri babu came to our house. She thinks that she'll also become Shehri.

Parul laughed in her shrill voice and Shivaay scrunched his nose in irritation.

B- Anuradha, get that girl here. Today I'll murder her and the whole village will witness the result of betraying Baldev pratap suryavanshi.

Baldev said pointing towards Anika and instructed a servant to gather all the villagers here.

Anuradha was about to walk towards Anika when Shivaay stepped in front of Anika, protecting her from her pathetic so called family. He glared at Anuradha and she stepped back in fear.

In the meantime, all the villagers gathered there and started bad-mouthing Anika when they got to know that she was about to elope with Shivaay.

V1- I knew that she wasn't of good character.

V2- Yeah! First she killed her husband and look at her now, she's eloping with her lover.

V3- I'm worried that now what will Sarpanch ji do with her?

V1- He should kill her. She's such a bad omen. She deserves to get killed.

Anika was sobbing after hearing their taunts. Shivaay also heard it and he was seething in anger.

S- ENOUGH! ENOUGH! I WON'T LISTEN ANOTHER WORD AGAINST HER.

Shivaay shouted at the villagers and all of them went silent.

S- Don't you all feel shame about bad-mouthing a innocent woman? How could you even?

Shivaay asked them and all of them were silent.

B- Innocent? Hahaha... That's a joke. This girl is a black mark on our reputation and you're telling us that she's innocent.

S- Yes she is. Because if she wasn't innocent, then she wouldn't have bore all your and your family's torture for almost 2 years. She wouldn't have done all your works like a slave after the way you treated her. You made her live in that small and dirty house and made her do all your works and still She was obeying you all without a word.

An- So she deserved it. She is a widow. She killed my son and every widow has to follow some traditions and she was just suffering the consequences of her ill fate.

Anuradha said with a smirk and Shivaay glared at her angrily.

S- She killed your son? Really? Your son's death was an accident and Anika suffered because of your stupid traditions. She wasn't at Fault. She also lost her husband but this society always blames a girl even if it isn't her fault.

P- Then why was she eloping with you? That's her way of freedom?

Parul asked with a smirk.

S- I was taking her out of this hell hole because she doesn't deserve this life. She's very intelligent. She even qualified all India's Law exam. She wants to become a lawyer.

Everyone started laughing and a tear slipped from Anika's eyes.

B- Don't showoff your knowledge here. Just handover Anika to us and leave. I'll spare you. That's my promise to you.

S- I dare you all to even touch a single hair on her head and you won't get back alive.

Shivaay roared and some men ran towards him with sword and lathis.

They attacked Shivaay with Lathis and swords and Shivaay defended himself and Anika. He kicked them, punched them. The fight continued for a while and all of Baldev's men were lying on the ground unconscious. Shivaay's forehead and hand were bleeding. Shivaay turned to look at Anika who was sobbing in fear. 

He held Anika's hand and picked up their luggage and was about to leave when Baldev stopped them.

B- You can't leave with her like this. She is my daughter in law and you don't have any rights on her.

S- Anika is an adult and she has rights to make decisions for herself. 

He turned to look at Anika and asked-

S- Anika, do you want to go with me?

Shivaay asked her and Anika looked at him and then looked at the Suryawanshi family with fearful eyes.

Anika then looked at him and nodded her head.

Shivaay Smiled at her proudly and Suryawanshi's were shocked.

An- Ae! You characterless woman, you can't leave like that.

S- Ae! Mind your tongue. If you try to stop us, I'll Destroy you and your family and your husband knows my power.

Shivaay threatened her and she stepped back in fear.

Shivaay held her hand and they left the village Forever for good.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

I'm so sorry for being so irregular but it's my final year in college and it's so hectic that I don't get time to even use my phone. But I try to update as soon as I get time, trust me on this.🥺🥺

🥺🥺