|8|

It was midnight and Anika was preparing her bed to sleep after studying for her exams

It was midnight and Anika was preparing her bed to sleep after studying for her exams. Suddenly she heard a light knock on the main door. She got scared as it wasn't an appropriate time for someone's arrival and noone from the family comes here as they think this place inauspicious.

She picked up a pillow from the bedroom counter and headed towards the main door.

She took a deep breath and unlocked the door.

S- You know I could have been a killer.

Anika was startled to see Shivaay at the doorstep with his wide smile.

A- Oh my God! You scared me. What are you doing here? Do you need anything?

Shivaay entered the house with two cups of coffee.

S- I was making coffee so i thought to share it with you. By the way, nice weapon.

Shivaay said the last line with a smirk and Anika was embarrassed as a pillow wasn't suppose to protect her.

A- Coffee? But we didn't have it in the kitchen and no shop here sells it, then how?

S- I always carry my coffee with me as it's not available everywhere. Being a coffee addict isn't an easy job.

Shivaay said with a chuckle and Anika chuckled too.

Shivaay forwarded a cup towards her and Anika was hesitant to take it but Shivaay reassured her.

Anika took the cup and sipped the coffee and it felt like she had blast of happiness on her taste buds.

A- Uhmmm... This is so good.

S- I know right.

They were sipping their coffee when a thought clicked Anika's mind.

A- Uh...I....

Shivaay looked at her with confusion.

S- What happened?

A- Do you mind if I show you a place?

Anika asked him hesitantly and Shivaay Smiled widely.

S- Sure. I would love to.

A- Come.

They walked towards a steep path which was covered with dry trees and leaves. Soon they reached a small garden.

 Soon they reached a small garden