Convincing

Note: Some smut involved.  

“Convincing” 

"I can't believe you talked me into this," Regina hissed. She clutched her discarded dress closer to her naked, wet body. Beside her, Robin tried not to laugh. 

David was also trying to bit back his laughter while Emma was doing a fine impression of a fish. She looked between Robin and Regina, shining her flashlight on them. "You were skinny dipping? In the lake?" 

"Sheriff Swan, I'm sure we can overlook this...unfortunate...incident. Don't you?" Regina put on her Mayor Mills voice and smiled. 

Emma shook her head. "We caught you skinny dipping in the lake! That's public indecency and trespassing since there is a 'no swimming' sign. You want me to overlook that?" 

David placed a hand on his daughter's shoulder. "I think Regina's right. We can overlook this as long as they promise not to do this again. Right?" 

At David's glance, Regina and Robin nodded. Emma sighed. "Fine. We'll leave you two in peace to get dressed. But I'm going to remember this moment." 

Robin looked confused as Regina sighed in resignation. She nodded as David led his daughter away. Within minutes, the sheriffs' car drove off and the two were alone again. 

"What did Emma mean?" he asked her. 

"Just that there's going to be a time when I'm going to have to look past something she and the pirate do, I'm sure of it." Regina shook her dress out. "Come on, let's get dressed." 

"Not just yet." Robin dropped his clothing, approaching her. 

She backed up a bit. "No. We are not going back into that lake. We're adults, with children...I'm the mayor!" 

"And all that means we can no longer have a little fun?" Robin asked, eyes sparkling with laughter. 

"No. It means we need to have responsible fun." 

Robin reached for her dress. "Come on. I wasn't even thinking about going back in the lake." 

"Then why aren't you putting on your clothes?" 

"Because I have another idea for us." He dropped their clothing and pulled her close to him. 

She wriggled in his grasp. "Robin, no. Not here." 

"Why not? What's more natural than you, me and the night sky?" 

"You may be used to fornicating in the woods, but I am not." 

"Fornicating? Such a fancy word," he teased her, running a hand up and down her back. "You need to try new things, milady." 

"Like this?" 

"Like this," he agreed. Robin kissed her neck and she groaned, wrapping her hands in his hair. 

He laid her down in the grass, the blades tickling her back. Using his hands to support himself, Robin hovered over her. "You look beautiful." 

"Flattery isn't going to get me to do..." Regina's breath hitched as he sucked at a pulse point. She moaned. "You're...not...fair." 

Robin chuckled as he pulled away. "I wasn't intending to play fair." 

"This is another day you are not living by your honor code?" 

"Exactly." 

He trailed kisses between her breasts, down her body, going lower and lower until he was between her legs. She arched her back as his tongue worked his magic, no longer having the willpower to argue with him. 

She clawed at the ground, pulling up blades of grass. Her breathing became fast and shallow as she felt pleasure pool at the very bottom of her belly. It was growing and she knew she was going to let go soon. Her moans and cries of pleasure pierced the night air. Only the stars and the moon witnessed her ecstasy. 

Robin rested on her stomach as she ran a hand through his still damp hair. His eyes were closed and his breathing was still fast. Regina hummed and she felt him smile against her skin. 

He lifted his head to look at her. "Now what do you think of fornicating in the woods?" 

"It's growing on me." 

"Good." He pulled himself up until his body covered hers. Lowering himself down, his lips touched hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, pulling him closer until they were one. 

***** 

Later that night, Storybrooke was dark and quiet as Regina drove them home. Robin sat in the passenger seat, rubbing her arm or reaching for her knee whenever she stopped. She glared at him. "Stop that or we'll never get home." 

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Robin trailed his fingers up her thigh. 

She shivered. "We are not having sex now in the car." 

"I didn't say that." 

"You didn't have to. Your hands are doing the talking." 

"They could be doing more than that." 

"They are going to have to wait until we get home." Regina gave him a coy look. "And then they can do whatever they want." 

Robin's eyes grew wide as he gulped. He shifted in his seat. "Must you drive the speed limit?" 

"I am not getting pulled over by the Charmings again. We are obeying the laws until we are safe in our house. Got it?" 

"You're sexy when you're in Queen mode." 

She smirked. "Good to know." 

***** 

At last, they arrived home. Regina took off her heels so they wouldn't clink as she led Robin to their room. They didn't need to be busted by their children on top of the Charmings this night. 

It seemed like forever, but they made it to their room without being spotted. Robin pulled Regina to him, kissing her as if he hadn't kissed her in years. She responded in kind, letting her shoes fall to the floor with two thuds. They managed to make it to the bed, clothes being strewn about the room. 

***** 

The next day, Regina made up some excuse when Henry still found grass in her hair. And when Robin's pants had grass stains on them. He narrowed his eyes when things were awkward between his mothers when Emma came to pick him up, but still he said nothing. Regina closed the door, leaning against it as Robin came out of the kitchen with his coffee mug. He smirked as he observed her. 

She pointed at him. "If you ever try to talk me into something like that again, I will not hesitate to turn you into a frog. You understand?" 

Robin just kept smirking.