18. Epilogue: YOU CAN (NOT) HAVE PEACE

Italics: The thoughts of the person speaking/ the current POV.

Bold: Actions, Set changes, POV switches, etc.

Normal: Descriptions, Exposition, etc.

"Quotes": A character talking.

*A couple hours after the Near-Third Impact*

*Tokyo-3 ruins*

*Third Person's POV*

*inhale* *exhale* 

"Comms are booting up"

*inhale*  *exhale* 

Misato: "Remember Mari, keep this quick, if You and Unit-3 transform, it's unlikely that we'd be able to save you."

Mari: "Uh-Right."

Mari: "Okay, fight this random EVA and get Y/n to the fleet, nothing to important." She said trying to reassure herself.

Ritsuko: "What do you think the UN will do? Especially the US, we'll be taking a few carriers from them.

Misato: "They've given up on the assault, I'm sure that they'll give in soon enough. We still are piloting EVAs. The US or UN can't do much to stop us."

Mari: "How's the princess doing?"

Ritsuko: "She's stablized. But she and Unit-2 will not be able to pilot. You're going to be on your own out there, so be careful.

Mari: "Right. Taking a deep breath she was ready.

Mari: "EVA Unit-3 , Activate!

The eyes of Unit-3 had lit up. Lifiting her arm out out of the rubble, she pulled the rest of herself out. Getting a higher vantage point of the chaos that'd been occuring not an hour before. 

The sun was beginning to rise, illuminating Mari's target out of the dark, Unit-1 and the Spear that's impaling it.