10. Proud, Uninhibited, and Clipped Wings

Italics: The thoughts of the person speaking/ the current POV.

Bold: Actions, Set changes, POV switches, etc.

Normal: Descriptions, Exposition, etc.

"Quotes": A character talking.

*School*

*Y/n's POV*

During school, classes were halfway done, and lunchtime was here. one of the best times of the day. Once we were all excused I got up and looked towards the left. Rei was sitting down, just looking out the window, as usual. Alright let's do this.

Y/n: "Hey Rei."

Rei: "Hi."

Y/n: "uhm... Do you have anything coming up this weekend?"

Rei: "No"

Y/n: "Okay, S-so... remember I said that I would make it up to you, just before we fought the last Angel? W-well, um, I got invited to visit a preservation facility for restoring the ocean."

Rei: "..."

Y/n: "Apparently, we'll be able to see all the animals that lived in the ocean before. A-and I was wondering if you would like to come?"

Rei: "Okay."

Y/n: "oh-Great! So it'll be the two of us, then."

Rei: "...okay" just the two of us.... She thought slightly smiling.

???: "WAIT, ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE MARINE ECOSYSTEM PRESERVE!?!" the person shouting turned out to be Kensuke, interrupting the conversation and practically jumping onto me.

Y/n: "U-uh, y-yeah."

Kensuke: "You gotta let me come!! It's like a once in a lifetime chance!! I'm not going to skip out on this!!"

Toji: "Hey don't just leave me out of it as well. It sounds like an easy way to get out of class for the day hehe!"

Y/n: "It's.. on the weekend."

Toji: "Dammit, there goes that. well I got nothing to do so I might as well."

Y/n: "Uh, I mean I was just going to be me and Rei on this." 

Kensuke: "Who cares about your date with her! Hooking up the boys are more important!!"

Y/n: "I-its Not a date! and besides I dont know if you guys could even come. I would have to ask."

Toji: "Come on it'll be fine. I'm sure they wont mind, right Hikari?"

Hikari: "What?"

Toji: "Just say yes."

Hikari: "No, what are you guys talking about anyways? It cant be good with Kensuke this excited."

Toji: "Y/n's inviting us to a trip to some ocean thing. We're all going.

I wasn't inviting though...

Hikari: "Well then I'm coming too, the idiot trio is bound to get into trouble without some supervision!"

Toji: "but-"

Hikari: "NO buts!"

Hikari: "So, Y/n? I'm coming along, you got that?"

Y/n: "..u-uh, I guess it depends on Rei?"

Kensuke: "Come on Rei, Please?"

Y/n: " *Sigh*, well, what do you think Rei?"