19. Thank you

This isn't a part of the story. I... really enjoyed writing this story. For both myself and you, dear reader.

I honestly didn't think about how the story would even fair. I remember that I wanted to read some fanfic about Evangelion. Just a insert story that wasn't too outlandish, and while there were some. I didn't really like them all to much. So I figured, 'Why not just make my own?'

And so I began to write a small story board, writing how I think I would act in some scenes (ex: Sahaquiel, Sleeping with Asuka, Mari's interactions, EVA series...). And I really enjoyed it, it was fun making it the way I wanted. Granted my brain power was much better than my writing abilities, so getting them down on paper proved a hassle. Heck even in the later chapters I had like one scene that I'd base a lot of the changes that I made from. And whenever I'd think of something good, I'd find a way to usher it in the story. While it was freaky at first, I was growing a passion while writing these, and they fueled my drive to keep pumping more out.

I'll likely go back and reread the story again, mainly to fix any errors and potentially add some few lines of dialogue to make a scene fit better. It wont be any completely story changing things, so you dont have to reread the story if you don't want to.

I managed to stick through it and not stop. I've always hated that, I'd get hooked on a really good story, for it to only end abruptly. With the last update being like 8 months ago. And I assume the same is true with you, dear reader. So when I made this story, I intended to complete it. Even if I took a month of being lazy. I wanted to complete this for not only myself but you all.  

I really liked writing this, looking back. I see that I could've had a bit more romance in it. But I'm satisfied with the amount I've put into it. You all certainly think so as well, I've had great rankings throughout writing the story due to you, dear reader. However, I feel a small amount... of sadness ending the story.

You've all really pushed me on, to keep writing the story. And for that I thank you.

Thank you, for keeping my writing somewhat consistent. So I never forgot.

Thank you, for not hating on me.

Thank you, for noticing my references. I loved reading the comments everyone gave.

Thank you, for your support.

Thank you, dear reader, for reading The Third Pilot

The exit button is somewhere, just press it when your done with all this stuff.

To all of you who spent time with this story...

Thank you.

Thank you for reading.

Goodbye, Dear Reader.