9

The morning of the third day I've been resting i was arguing with my mother.

"You are not going to school today" she growled sternly.

"I will go whether I have to sneak out or not" I argued

She sighed rubbing her temple "fine" she groaned. 

"Yes!" I chirped pumping my fist in the air with triumph.

Mom rolled her eyes as she left me to get ready.

I hurriedly and did my morning routine. Once I was done I walked down the steps into the living room.

"Can you drive me, I left my car with Izzy" I asked hopefully.

My mom nodded as she grabbed her car keys hanging beside the door on one of the hooks.

We both slid into her car and bombed off. I hopped out the instant she parked in front of Moon Academy.

I waved goodbye as I walked in only to see Izzy hanging out with Chase, Chance, Chelsea and Charlotte.

My eyes narrowed as she laughed at something Chance said.

I knew exactly what he had said. I'm so glad you decided to ditch Promise for me er I mean us four now five.....

My eyes flashed blue with anger. I stormed up to them.

"Well, well, well look who finally decided to show up" Charlotte sneered.

I ignored her as I faced Izzy. "Are you really going to be friends with these bitches?" I asked.

"You know the only bitch around here is you" Izzy spat back.

My red eyes narrowed "so be it Isabelle" I growled.

With that I turned walking away from her with my head held high.

I was walking to my locker when I noticed everyone was looking very nervous.

I tapped a boy on the shoulder. "Can you tell me why everyone's acting so nervous? I asked.

"You didn't know, all the Alphas are coming here to pick a few people to train as guards for the Royals" he answered.

I nodded as I follow him to the lunch room where everyone was gathered.

I stood watching as the Alphas walked into the room eyes narrowed as they looked over the crowd.

The Alphas stood in a line from the strongest to the weakest.

In the front was none other than my so called father Alex Scar Black.............