5

The instant they were gone I let out a loud sigh of relief.

"Is something going on between you and Chase at school?" Mom wondered.

I scowled "no nothing" I grumbled. "There obviously is, a blind bat could see that" she muttered.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "The whole time they were here, you and Chase glared at each other, you guys couldn't even force smile at each other" she explained with a sigh.

"He rejected me okay" I snapped. Her eyes widened then narrowed with anger.

"He. Did. What" she bit out. "He rejected me because he believes I'm a human" I growled with a huff.

How dare he Promise her dragon I was named after growled.

I shrugged "I plan on getting back at him" I said with a grin.

You do that Promise said with pride as she gave my mother back control.

"Hows Blue and Moon doing?" She asked softly.

"Moons pretty upset but Blues plain furious" I answered.

"Go for a run maybe that will cheer moon up" She offered.

"Good idea" I muttered as I headed out the door.

When I reached the woods beside our house I shifted into Moon's pretty silver and red form.

I ran through the forest until I was at the edge of Orange Moon Pack territory.

I was about to head back when I heard growls coming from behind me.

I turned to see six guards standing behind me.

The one on the lead shifted looming over me he growled "shift"

He was obviously the lead warrior. I rolled my eyes as I stared at him defiantly.

"Shift rogue" he commanded again. Your power doesn't work on me idiot I informed him.

His eyes widened How in the world did you just talk to me your not in Orange Moon Pack he asked with disbelief.

I gave him a wolf like grin as I leaped over them as I took off back towards my house.

I shifted back, right when I knew no one was looking.

I walked back inside. With a huge yawn I laid in my bed and then I was out like the light......

(🔝Wolf above is Moon🔝)