1

"RISE AND SHINE PROMISE, ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER BORING DAY AT SCHOOL" Blue and Moon screeched at the same time.

I groaned as I rolled over. I yelped as I fell off my bed with a thump.

I rubbed my side with a groan. Meanwhile Blue and Moon were laughing their heads off.

I huffed with annoyance as I took a shower then got ready for school.

I walked down the steps into the kitchen. With a smile I gave my mother a kiss on the cheek as I walked in.

"Hello Promise" she said brightly handing me a plate with bacon and eggs.

"Thanks Mom" I chirped as I gobbled it down quickly.

My mom only shook her head with a soft laugh.

I got up grabbing my backpack I waved goodbye as I slid into my navy blue car and headed to school.

I parked in my normal spot in the back where the losers park.

I walked into school only to be pulled into a tight hug.

I grinned "good to see you to Izzy" I muttered. "I missed you soooo much" Izzy chirped.

I laughed "I was only gone for two days" I said.

"Two days, too long" she muttered with a huff.

"Sooo what happened here since I was gone?" I asked curiously.

"Well we have four new students" she mumbled head down.

"And?"

"Two boys, two girls, the two boys are total players, and the girls are total sluts" Izzy growled.

I nodded "what are there names?" I wondered.

"Chase and Chance Dark, Chelsea and Charlotte Brown, there both twins" Izzy spat.

"There from your pack aren't they" I asked softly.

She nodded. "Come on let's get to our lockers" I murmured changing the subject.

She followed me as I headed straight to our lockers.

When we reached them I could smell a delicious scent coming from beside my locker.

My dragon and wolf both growled that one word I've been dreading since I was a very little child Mate!.......