2

I instantly pretended I didn't know he was my mate.

I confidentiality walked up to my locker, I pressed in my password letting the door fling open.

Mate a deep voice growled from beside me.

I turned "excuse me what did you just say" I asked arching one eyebrow.

"Your.....a human" he growled eyes narrowed with annoyance.

"Yes, do you have a problem with that?" I hissed angrily.

"Actually i do human" he sneered. I rolled my eyes ignoring him as I continued to do my stuff.

"Whats your full name?" He asked with a smirk.

"Promise Blue Moon Star" I answered knowing he was going to reject me.

"I, Chase Feirce Dark, reject you Promise Blue Moon Star, as my mate and luna" He spat.

I rolled my eyes as I linked my arm through Izzys pulling her towards our first class which was my favorite class, Art.

Izzy and I sat in the back in front of two big canvases.

Mrs Black, our art teacher informed the class that today we could paint whatever we want.

I got to work, painting away. When I was done I tipped my head studying my masterpiece.

"Perfect" I muttered just as Mrs Black yelled "class is over."

I grinned as I picked up my painting handing it to Mrs Black I asked "will you give this to Chase Dark for me?

"Of course, dear" Mrs Black said sympathetically as she saw what I wrote on it.

I grinned like a Cheshire cat as I pranced out of the classroom.......

Chases P.O.V

I was bored like very bored. I hated art it was the most boring class ever.

I sat there moving my paintbrush back and forth as I waited for class to be over.

Why didn't you skip? My wolf Fierce asked with annoyance.

He's been mad at me ever since I rejected his mate.

I shrugged as Mrs Black finally  announced that class was over.

Before I could even get up Mrs Black growled "Not you Mr Dark."

I growled back at her demanding her respect. But she showed none.

I was shocked no teacher had ever disrespected me before.

My eyes narrowed as she handed me a large canvas.

I took it starring at it with disbelief. On the canvas was a painting of me and it said "I Don't Accept Your Rejection."

I growled "why that little brat" I snarled as I threw the painting on the ground and went to search for that little brat.......

(🔝Picture above is Promises painting🔝)