~MERRY CHRISTMAS~

It's Christmas eve and anybody in the league really hasn't attacked UA except for the occasional run into one of the students
And shit talking. Everyone is excited for Christmas and Christmas eve is in 3 days.

Y/n pov:

I'm SO excited for Christmas me dabi and shigy have decided (I have decided) to decorate our rooms ( I decorated the rooms)  i walk out to the main room and sit at the bar "hey y/n!" "Hey toga!" I replied turning around "love the pj's! Super cute!" She smiles and walks over to the small couch by the small TV on the counter.

There was a Christmas special on UA, they let interview the students.. if gotten to personal interviewers were forced to leave campus. All might was on most of the time. "That's pathetic..." I whispered to myself as twice walked out "good morning y/n.. wait no! Bad morning! Wait no! Good morning! Ya!" "Haha good morning twice" I smiled  "hey toga?" "Ya?" "Where's shigaraki, dabi, kuro giri and compress?" My eyebrow lifed "oh there on a mission,bakugo and deku went with them tho, it was kinda a thing all of us just heard about" She shrugged her shoulders. "Hmm I wonder what their doing, .. oh well"  time passed by hour by hour it's now 4:35pm I was getting worried by this point. I got to dabis room and grab and Hoodia and them to bakugos to grab his old UA key card.

I get to UA and I walk in and quickly go to Minas room, I knock on her door loud and quick. She opens the door and I walk in quickly. "Mina! Dabi, shigy, bakugo, deku and some others are missing they haven't been back since this morning!" "Whoa calm down! Why did you come to me?" You walked over to the small counter top and sat in top of it. "Well toga can't help she doesn't even seem to be worried I mean her boyfriend is out there, but you are a really close friend I was wondering if I could stay the night?" "Um ya sure I also have your costume ready so you can get that to." I gave her a hug and a smile. "Thank you so much mina" we let go of the hug and Grabbed my phone out of my pocket "I just got a text from bakugo" "oh! What did he say?"

"He said to go to **** park (I couldn't come up with anything) should I go?" I looked at her with curious eyes " I totally think you should go, I can go with you if you want?"  "Yes that would be great haha" i started to walk to her bedroom cause that's were she said my costume was. I was at the closed door and   she runs infrount of me "Mina? What are you doing?" "I-i uh I can go get it" She said nervously "why what's in there?" As soon as she starts to speak  the door opens. Stands there is a tall red haired shark boy. "KIRI?!" he stood there and just looked at me wide eyed "Y/N!.... oh my God why are you here! Everyone thought you got killed.. I knew it! Hah! I knew saw you that one night!" "Kiri .. I'm sorry, I couldn't tell anyone where I was or who I was with"

I was actually kinda close with him I felt a tear in the corner in my right eye

====================================
I'm making a part 2. That's. Final.

Anyway bye loves this be Hella late idgaf