~REALLY?~

It's about 4:30-5:00 in the morning I get up out of shigarakis bed and walk out to the bar to get a water. I didn't expect anyone to be up except bakugou maybe?

I walk out and see dabi sitting on a small couch and walk over to him and wrap my arms around him "why are you up this early?" I asked him "oh. I always get up this early what about you?" He asked in a curious/angry tone.

"I just wanted a water so I came out here" he leaned his head back and made eye contact with me. "Yes?" "I heard you and shigaraki last night when I got back from the mission.." he looked at me with a kinda sad and a happy face.

"D-dabi..I'm sorry." I said with a voice crack and my eyes starting to water. I let go of dabi and got my water. I started to cry a little bit but I kept quiet. "You know I can hear you crying?" Dabi said as he walked up behind me and put his arms around my waist.

"Y/n its fine but next time your gonna have to have the both of us~" I widened my eyes and turned to him. He wiped the tears from my eyes and huged me. "What going on here?" I hear shigaraki say "a hug is whats happening..wanna join..?" I looked at him with a sad/wondering look.

"Sure.." he walked up and dabi turned around so shigaraki could be behind me we stood there for a good 5-10 minutes. Until we went to dabis room to chill.

7:30Am

Shigaraki started to get up because  its about the time kurogiri gets up and starts to get everything ready for breakfast and stuff. "Hey y/n im leaving i have to go get ready for the day." He whispered because dabi had fallen asleep.

"Ok I will see you in a bit" I said quietly and turned into dabi chest. "Love you.." "love you to shigy" I said and then he left as dabi wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his head into my chest.

Its about 8:30 and I wanted to get up so I got out of bed and put shorts and a crop top on. I walk out to the bar and shigaraki, bakugou and toga were sitting on the small couch. Toga sitting on top of bakugou and bakugous head cuddled into her neck.

"Shigaraki can you go get dabi and miss y/n please" kurogiri said as I walked into the room "oh well can you go get dabi then since y/n is out here now?" I looked at shigaraki as he got up and walked up to me and kissed me. It took me by surprise at first but then I kissed back and he then went to go get dabi.

"Hey kurogiri whats for breakfast?" " well miss y/n is (insert favorite breakfast)" I smiled at him and came out shigaraki and dabi both blushing abit. We ate our breakfast and Shigaraki went and  sat on the couch by bakugou and toga.

I walked over to shigaraki and sat on his lap, because I knew it would piss bakugou off. I straddled shigaraki and put my arms around his neck and my head on his shoulder. "Y/n what the hell are you doing?!" Bakugou said as shigaraki wrapped his arms around me. "Cuddling?" He gave shigaraki a death glare and leaned his head back on to togas shoulder.

Dabi walked up behind me and shigaraki leaned over a kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me and shigaraki. "Do we have anything planned today?" Dabi asked shigaraki "not sure..hey kurogiri do we have anything planned today?" "Not really i know we need some groceries..miss y/n do you think you could do that?" I looked at kurogiri "um..ya I think I can, can you make a list?" He said he would and I went to get ready to go out.

I go to dabis room to get ready I put on a black lace one piece and some ripped jeans.

I put on a jacket with a hood and take my hair out of my messy bun and walk out to the bar to get the list and leave.

                    ~time skip~

I get the store and I get everything we need. Thank God for the pandemic and having to wear a mask I just put my hood up and put my mask on. "Your total is gonna $105.45" I give her the card and leave.