~DONT START SOMETHING YOU CAN'T FINISH PT2~

Author here if I'm not righting or adding onto this story its because I'm working on another story it's an aziawa x reader since I haven't seen alot of aziawa x reader i wanted to right one:)
Also I won't be posting every week because my mom put parental controls on my phone so I'm on my tablet:)

So sorry if there's a lot of mistakes in my wrighting😅

Anyway I wont bore you to death enjoy the story👋
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
He got up and told me he was gonna go shower. I looked up at him and said "with out me?.." dabi replied and said "how can I forget you?" He picked me up bridal style and we got in the shower.

After we were done he took me to the bed I took a hoodie of dabis and the hoodie was a cobra Kai hoddie(just work with me here😂).

We sat on his bed and we watched death note and we cuddled a lil bit.
"I'm gonna go get a drink okay?.
" okay" I said I wasn't gonna go with him because i was comfortable:).

I decided to go through his stuff. I was going through this one cabinet and I found some weed. He never told yo uh he smoked and he never smelt like weed either.

Going through that cabinet you find your puff bar "Hey i have been looking for this?!" You but it in you pocket and keep going through stuff you go to another cabinet and find all of his bongs,pipes, ect.

You pick a bong because you and bakugou used to smoke all the time and party all the time.

You pick a bong that is a clear black with purple stripes and you grab some weed a go to the bathroom and after abit dabi comes in and knocks on the bathroom door.

"Little mouse are you in there I smell weed" I turn around and open the door. " ya I'm in here I found your little stash" I said " and you took my puff bar so I took that back as well" dabi just stood there like I was dead or somethin.

" I didn't know you smoked I thought you were a hero?" "Bakugou is a hero to I dont see you criticizing him?" I said I dont know why I said it, It just slipped out.

" you still smoked MY weed without asking" dabi said I knew he had been drinking but he had been a little tipsy.

I knew I was just a little high because of how much I had been smoking before he came in. Dabi picked me up and threw me over his shoulder?!

"Do you know how much weed cost?.."
Dabi said to me ofcourse I knew how much it costed I used to be a plug..

"Mhm" he dropped me on the bed and got on top of me there was no way I was gonna let him be a top.

Dabi did his thing were he growled into my ear. When he did I shivered a little bit. I Decided to do it back I growled even louder.

He looked at me and his eyes were full of lust..I pulled him into a kiss. It started
Get a little messy every moment. He started to rub my thigh.

I blushed but this was difficult this wasn't like the first time he was being gentle. I kissed him harder and rubbed the back of his neck.

We parted from the kiss with a string of saliva following. He started kissing my neck leaving little hickeys. He didn't leave anything untouched he then stopped and looked at me and said "I love you..little mouse" I replied with an "I love you too dabi". He continued to kiss my body is felt really nice there's something special about his kiss..

After he was done with what he was doing what he was doing he went back up to my face and started to kiss my lips he rubbed my inner thigh and he started to ask for an entrance.

I let him in our tongues fighting for dominants obviously he won that fight.but something was cold and felt a little weird. We pulled apart with a saliva string pulling with. And that when I saw it..dabi had two toung piercings. He had a regular one and a side bar

(totally didn't forget what the side one is:'))

(Side note im gonna make y/n a littel more badass so like tounge piercings, nipple piercings, etc. etc. But um the next chapter will be a little bit of a back story tho:))

I dont think he noticed my side bar tho. When we parted he started to take my shirt off I let him after he got my shirt off he took my bra off and saw my nipple piercings. "Did they hurt?" "Hmm?" "Your nipple piercings did they hurt?" I was kinda confused at first but after he asked I was a little less confused. " oh no the healing process hurt more than the piercing part"

After i was done with my sentence he started to suck on my nipples it surprised me at first and I accidentally let out a small moan.

As he was doing it he would look up at me.with made me blush uncontrollably he would giggle a little bit every time.

He stoped sucking my nipples and started to take my underwear off. When he took them off he started to lick my clit. I leaned my head back in pleasure and was a moaning mess.

The feel of his cold piercings in me felt AMAZING. While he wasn't looking I got my hand down to the the bulg in his pants but he grabed my hand and stoped me " I can't give it to you all at once now can i?~" "hmff".

He continued to eat me out and I continued to scream from pleasure. I cummed abd he looked up at me with a smirk on his face.

He got up and washed up and started to walk out " and were are you going?" I said just as I caught my breath " to go get some drinks?" "Good bring me a glass of vodka" " yes princess"

"Dabis pov"
Wow she must of had a hell of a past to be able to keep that shit down i mean vodka? That shit burns.

I make my way over to the bar as I hear shigy saying something."so what were all those noesis coming from your room hmm?..it was that girl wasn't it?" I replied "maybe, maybe not.." " it was wasn't it?!" After that I got the drinks and walked off.

"Not dabis pov anymore"

"Took you long enough" I said to dabi " ya ya chapstick started to talk to me"
He gave me my glass of vodka and I drank it without a care in the world

Dabi kinda just stood there kinda shocked. " how the hell did you do that?!" "Do what?" I knew what he was asking but I wanted him to tell me " how did you drink vodka in half a second?!"

"Idk" but gimme my underwear bitch" and with that he gave me my underwear I put them back on and laid there waiting for him to finish his drink and come lay back down.

After he finished he came and laid by me and put his arm around me and said " I love you little mouse..but having you in my arms feels something special to me like...love" hearing that he loves me makes me feel warm inside I dont just love him because he's good at sex or he's hot I love him because he's sweet and kinda gentle.." I love you to dabi..very very much"...

And thats the end of this chapter sorry If I took to long to publish it but I just didn't know were to stop but anyway I hope you liked it also sorry if there's any spelling mistakes I'm just to lazy to fix them:)

Word count:1371

Byeeee

Omg thank you guys so much for 281 reads!!!!