~MEETING~

"Y/N pov"
Today was not my day I had only gotten a few hours of sleep because I have insomnia (insomnia is a common sleep disorder) it gets kinda annoying because i dont like to nap.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom I took a shower and got ready for my day. Since I go to UA academy I had to get out of bed around 6am and leave at 7:00-7:30 so I'm in time and sensei Aziawa is not mad(not like he cares tho)

I'm in class 1-A and it can get hella annoying some times form all the screaming and bakugou being on dekus ass all day oh my God it's such a bitch

After a long day of training at UA I finally get to go home and relax but I have to go to get groceries first "I sighed" let's get this over with I said to myself.

As I'm get my stuff I run into a tall man who's getting black hair dye. He turns around and looks at me had scars all over his body. He was actually kinda hot I thought to myself. I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into you I said. The man replied its fine. His voice was deep like really deep I thought to my self. I kinda blushed and I was off To my apartment to relax.

"Davis pov" damnit I have to go to the store to day he said to him self. He gets to the store and goes straight to the I'll (to lazy to spell the right I'll) were the hair dye was because he started to see red in his hair. As he was getting the hair dye a girl ran into him. She looks at him.

She's kinda cute with her h\l h\c hair. And her bright e/c eyes. I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into you she said. It's fine I reply.

And then she left I Decided to leave to. I get home and plop down on my couch.I will just dye my hair in the morning because I don't have work and I'm tired he said to himself as he fell asleep.