~SOUNDS FUN PT2~

Ok so there is some fluff and really light smut in this chapter but otherwise here-
Please give me ideas in the comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at this sort of abandoned cap site. "Oh this is Florence..I use to come here when I was little it was fun until it burnt down..." Shigaraki looked at me as if he had known and just wanted to come here, and the same look on dabis face. "Welll we're going to have a great time i brought on of those big tents and stuff for a fire which is why dabi is here, he is the stuff for fire, anddd I brought stuff for s'mores" he said with a big smile and a little laugh. I smiled "dont we have stuff for fire works?" I asked dabi "um ya there in my bag" i nodded and asked shigaraki for the tent he has his special glove were it covers up two fingers so he doesn't decay anything he's not supposed to.hehanded me the tent ad we all started to put it up. "Wow this is a big ass tent-" I said being surprised on how big it was. "Ya it was the biggest one they had. Or thats what Axle told me" shigaraki said "guys let's hurt this up this is taking so long " dabi groaned out in annoyance. "Oh shut it were almost done." I said back to him.

            ~time skip bec im lazy:,)~

We get the tent put up all the stuff inside and we set up a table that we found, that was a little burnt nothing to bad though. "Hey y/n do you remember when this place burnt?" I turned around  so k could answer dabis question "um ya it was like 5-6 years ago?." I said "didn't you like to come here with like bakugou and other friends and ride dirtbikes and stuff?" Shigaraki asked "oh ya we would go down the trails that were dirt because they would get muddy during the winter, but even if it was summer the bikes would still get pretty fucked up" I said laughing looking in the direction of some trails we used to ride.  He walked over to me and put his arm around me waist, "well later you wanna walk down some of those trails?" He said with a smile "only if you guys want to" I said happily. They nodded and set up a fire. "Dabi can you light that?" Shigaraki asked dabi. He nodded his head and lit a small flame on his hand, bent down and lit the fire. It was cool because It was blue lol.

We sat in the tent and cuddled the fire in front of us and we were doing fireworks. We put a string on all the fuses and dabi lit the string and caught the fuses on fire. We didn't have anything to illegal, just some that were really big. We got done with fireworks we rosted marshmallows and hot dogs and I sat up my laptop and watched Netflix. To be honest I'm was surprised we even could watch movies and stuff. I was in the middle of shigaraki and dabi, dabi had his hand on my thigh and shigaraki had his hand on my other thigh. "Hey look its you!" I said laughing uncontrollably, I showed dabi a burnt hot dog. "Ha ha very funny" he said sarcastically back. We all laughed "you guys wanna go on that walk?" They looked over at me "y/n its 10:45 at night, you sure thats a good idea?" Shigaraki asked "babe if I can ride a dirt bike and 2 in the morning hitting all the jumps i think I would be fine on a walk" I said sarcastically as I got up. "Okay" dabi and shigy said at the same time. We started to walk down one of my favorite trails and I remembered this is were I literally almost killed myself. "Hey this is were I almost killed myself" I said pointing to the jump "how'd you do that?" Dabi asked "oh I was going and I didn't notice it and I jumped more than 45 feet in the air and I landed on my tires but then I lost my balance and I ended up rolling Down that cliff.." (ok so I actually did this once and I literally almost died so just putting that in there). He looked at me in surprise "ofcourse I mastered doing that jump but me almost dieing was alot over here" I said with a chuckle. Dabi and shigaraki still looking at me in surprise "y/n your an idoit" shigaraki said laughing a littel "I know I am, oh a little farther down bakugou landed his highest jump yet." I said with a smlie they walked up and grabed my hands. And we turned back and went back to camp.

We got there and I took off my sweat pants nd put a pair of short shorts on and st down and played on my phone while dabi put on a new movie. "What do you guys wanna watch?" "Umm what about the new croods?" I looked over at shigaraki "sure I guess" he looked back down at his phone. Dabi put on the movie.

      ~Slight fluff and really light smut~

Dabi sat infront of me and I was sitting with my knees in the air closed and my upper body laying down. He put his hands on top of my knees and opened my legs. "Whatcha doin?" I asked playfully. He just looked at me and put his hands on both of my sides and leaned in and kissed me and then snuggled into my thighs. "Hey! You can't just him a kiss and nether of you guys give me one!" Shigaraki pouted i leaned over to him and kissed him he scooted over a littel so he was closer and made the kiss deeper he put his hand on my waist, witch made me jump a littel and made me open my mouth just a bit and he took advantage of that and slid his tounge into my mouth.dabis hands starting to take my shirt of as he got ontop of me. Shigy kissing me and dabi leaving bite and hickeys along me neck. He gets my shirt off and takes my bra off and starts to play with my nipples letting small moans escape my face. He starts to suck on my hard nipples when he stoped, the wet nubs hitting cold air. Shigaraki stops kissing me and dabi goes in for the kiss. "We will leave this here for now~....baby~" dabi moans in my ear. "Y-ya..let's watch the movie..but  this will be continued after this trip..master~" I moaned in dabis ear making him blush lightly and smile. We were watching the and shigaraki laying on my stomach and dabi was between my thighs " love you guys..goodnight " I said rubbing the top of there heads "goodnight love you." They said and I layed down ontop of my pillow and slept..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Soooo heres basically a summary of what they did because I'm lazy..sorry

Here: they finished the trip went back to the base and hard-core fucked so its been 2 days and they have just been chillin but shigaraki and dabi have caught more feelings for each other and y/n and deku got into a fight while everyone was gone and they were both fucked up, you about to the breaking point of killing him and you both were about to go full killing mode. Blah blah you can finish it..

Um but ya I'm going to dune fest tomorrow so I'm probably not gonna do the next chapter anytime soon. Anyway have a good nigh/day/afternoon, bye loves♡
Also if there's any spelling mistakes please tell me:)

Word count: 1337