Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I got bored of the vampette's giving me nasty glares as I wandered around the park so I decided to just find Steven and ask for the laptop to finish editing the truth or dare video. I sat down away from the crowd and loaded the footage. I put in my earphones and started the beginning. 

I edited some of the photos, Steven got a great shot of Brad's angry face. His big brown eyes were scrunched and his mouth was tilted into a disgruntled frown. I cropped out Tristan and enlarged it. 

I felt as a hand covered my eyes.  

"Tris?" I questioned bringing the hand away from my eyes and looking back.

"Wrong!" Nathan exclaimed grinning. 

I was taken aback "W-What are you doing here?" I questioned. 

He laughed "What? Are you not happy to see me?" 

I shook my head "I thought the plan was tomorrow" I replied patting a seat on the bench next to me so he could sit. 

"Well, some guy called me and said to meet you here" he added.

"Did he say his name?"

"He said he was Steven" Nathan answered. 

I nodded "Sounds about right." 

"Well, how about while I'm here you can start the interview without my band mates" he suggested.

~

Steven POV 

Marcie and I sat over by a nice fountain as we watched all the fans scream and cry. I thought they all looked ridiculous. That is until I say her. She was 5'4'' with brown hair She wasn't screaming or crying she was waiting, waiting to meet these boys.  

I watched as she light up when they signed her shirt. She moved aside after they had signed it and she slowly walked over to her friends. I knew she would be the girl. 

"Hey, how would you like to spend a day with the boys?" I asked as I caught up to her.

"Really?" One her friends questioned. 

"Actually I can only take one of you" I stated matter of factly. 

The girl frowned and stepped back.

"I was hoping you would come" I said smiling at the girl. 

She grinned "Are you serious?" 

I nodded. "Oh my god. Yes! Of course. Thank you!" she grinned widely as she squealed. 

"Hey Steven! Found anyone yet?" James yelled running over to me. 

I nodded and pointed to the girl as he nodded in approval. "She'll do." 

Avery POV 

"And all the other questions will be done with your band.." I said after we finished. 

He nodded as he scooted on the bench. Our knees collided as I reached down for my purse. 

"Oh my bad" I said as I sat up. 

"So, this is Nathan" Tristan said as he walked over next to me. 

I laughed "Nathan, this is Tris." 

Nathan held his hand out for Tristan to shake. Tris looked at Nathan's hand and just nodded. Nathan lowered his hand and raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, Ave we gotta go. James found a fan to hang out with."