Chapter 1

A/N: I want to put a warning here to apologize for the awful grammar, the stupid story plot, and over use of words in this fan fic. It was my first ever story and I know it's bad cx Going back now and reading it over I realize how stupid it is. So I apologize and don't think I'm stupid just from this story alone. xx-Grace 

 Chapter 1

Ever since the age of six I loved television, radio and most of all I loved music.  As I read over the e-mail for the tenth time I discovered that the more I read it the more scripted and unauthentic it got. So, I read it once more, tweaked it a bit and sent it hoping that it would change my career forever.

I promised Steven and Marcie that if I did get to do the interview that I would let them come along. Steven, being my camera man, was important to the success of this interview. Marcie, on the other hand, was just my best friend.  I had lived in Texas for 4 years now but had no hint of accent. I had long naturally curly brown hair. Marcie was your typical “southern bell”. She had big, voluminous blonde hair and a loud Texan accent. She was absolutely obsessed with The Vamps. I didn’t see the huge deal about them. They were a British boy band, how original.   

~

I refreshed the page again and sighed sadly to see no new e-mails. Steven knelt beside me and looked at my screen “Still haven’t responded?” he questioned clicking the mouse and watching the hourglass move as the page loaded once again to reveal I still had no new e-mails.

I slumped in my chair and shook my head. The computers teacher raised an eyebrow and I switched my screen back to the typing lesson I was supposed to be working on. Steven didn’t notice until I elbowed him in the ribs and he scrambled back to his seat behind me.

I typed a few words as the teacher wandered over to some kids who were playing with Google translate, I went on to check my twitter feed just in case they messaged me there instead, which they didn’t. Steven whispered my name but I didn’t feel like talking since my radio/ television career wasn’t doing too well I wasn’t the happiest. I felt something flick my head as I whipped my head around. “What?” I questioned angrily at Steven.

He was grinning from ear to ear as he turned his computer screen so I could see it.

“Doing another interview in London!” It was a tweet made by James Mcvey  about 4 minutes ago. I turned around and refreshed my e-mail one last time as the new message popped onto my screen.  

~

“What about your school work?” my mom questioned opening to fridge and grabbing a bag of lettuce,

“Mom, this is a once and a lifetime opportunity!” I objected.

She shook her head “I just want you to get a good education Ave…”

I nodded “This is my last year and I won’t be gone for more than a week.”

She shook the lettuce out of the bag into a bowl “Alright, you can go” she replied reluctantly.

I grinned and squealed as I ran upstairs to Skype Marcie.

She answered and her face popped up on the screen, she was painting her toenails.

“So, who do you have dibs on?” she blurted right in the middle of my speech about what she should bring to London.

“Dibs?” I questioned.

“Yeah, mine are on Tristan” she said with a wink,

I shook my head and let out a chuckle “It’s not like they’re going to fall in love with us in the week we’re there!”

She shrugged “Anything is possible!”

“Are those nail polish fumes getting to your brain? You think that 3 British boys in a band may I add are going to just sweep you off your feet?”

She shook her head “Why are you so negative all the time?”

I laughed “It’s not negativity it’s just the truth.”