Chapter 10

Chapter 10 

Marcie and I took the task of purchasing the hair dye. We decided on ultra blonde instead of out other choice, strawberry blonde bonanza. 

Steven took a hand held camera and followed us into the bathroom to document the dying of Brad's curls. 

I stepped into the small hotel bathroom to see Brad sitting on the bathtub with a towel around his neck and his shirt removed. 

 He wrapped it around his torso a bit more as I walked in. James was perched on the counter and Tristan was somewhere else in the hotel room. 

I opened the box and took out the directions. I read over them thoroughly to ensure I wouldn't damage Bradley's hair. 

"I will personally kill you if you mess up his hair and so will all of their fans" Marcie said standing in the doorway of the bathroom. 

"Tris! Come here, Avery is screwing up Brad's hair!" James hollered from the counter. 

Tristan appeared at the door frame within seconds. Brad sighed and wrapped the towel around him tighter. I could sense he was worried. 

"Do you want to do it?" I questioned handing Tristan the bottle of liquid and gloves. 

Tristan slid his hands into the gloves and motioned for Brad to turn his head so he could start at the back. 

"Ah! Shit that's cold" Brad yelled as Tristan poured some dye onto his head. 

James laughed and continued typing on his phone.

"Tristan, even if Avery has a crush on you that doesn't help you. If you mess up Brad's hair I will kill you" Marcie said with sincerity. 

Tristan turned to look at me "Crush?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows seductively. 

I blushed and shook my head rapidly "She suggested it, I have nothing to add." 

Tristan squeezed the bottle and rubbed more dye into Brad's hair. 

"Ayee. Watch it, you almost got it in my eye!" Brad warned. 

I read the box in search of a label or poison control number just in case Tris got some in Brad's eye. 

Brad cursed under his breath once again. 

"So, what's tomorrows plan?" James asked not looking up from his phone. 

"I don't think we have anything..." I said searching a mental check list in my head. 

"But we have 2 days left!" Marcie cried frowning. 

"You forgot about the meet and greet" Steven reminded. 

How could I have forgotten? A whole load of fans were scheduled to meet them at a local park and then one fan gets to come with us for the day. 

"That's the last thing and then we have one extra day" I stated. 

One free day. I had almost completely forgotten about Nathan. I ran from the bathroom and scrambled to the bedroom where my phone was charging. 'Friday, meet me.' I sent it to Nathan stuffed it in my pants pocket and went back to the boys. 

Tris finished putting the dye in Brad's hair. He styled it into a nice mohawk a top Brad's head. 

Brad glanced in the mirror and pouted. 

"How long do I have to keep this in for?" he questioned. 

"25 minutes" I stated checking the box.