Chapter 3- Rescue Mission

Melinda's POV

Great! What had I gotten myself into now? I'd helped a..friend?...escape the citadel. His name was Gabriel. He and I were being taken out of our cells at the same time. He, however, had a plan. Some guy helped him by replacing hi hands with fake ones, I don't know how but it worked, all he needed was a little help. The guards had started to surround him so, being me and acting before thinking, I got someone to uncuff me and started banging utensils at the guards. More guards came and I sent Gabe somewhere I knew he'd be safe, the Underground. The minute he was gone I was seized by 6 guards and they injected me with the same serum they had when I came here. It must not have been too strong because I woke up only twenty minutes later with somebody standing over. I groaned. "What...?"

"Don't what me Melinda!" I knew that voice too well. It was Wyatt. "Why would you do something so stupid?!" He said with a stern voice full of malice.

"Maybe because I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!!!" I screamed. It didn't matter he controlled everything in this place. "You ask me why I did that. Well why did you turn your back on your own kind...on your own family?" I asked hatred filling my body.

"Don't you see it was for the better? Our parents and aunts abused their powers. The point of this is to make sure irresponsible witches don't get away with things so easily." He said the word "witches" like it was poison. I stared at him. I never thought there had been an actual reason behind it other than him just being...well...evil. "I still don't get it!" I said bitterly.

"You don't need to get it because you're not going to be seeing the outside world anytime soon" He said. "Goodnight Melinda." He said those words with a sickening grin on his face. I gasped as I felt the needle go into my neck and cause me to blackout.

I was back in my cell 25 minutes later, when I woke up, I saw somebody outside of it. A tall figure but I couldn't make it out.

Adam's POV

We orbed in with the help of some white lighters and some white lighter-witches. I looked around and saw a room filled with witches. They were all in completely white cells. I saw Melinda and ran over to her cell. She looked as if she was looking at me but couldn't really see me. "Melinda it's me. Adam. Lilly's here too." Lilly came up beside me. "Hey Mel, we're going to get you out of here okay?" she said. Mel didn't really look as if she were comprehending what we were saying. Her hair was really messy and she had bruises on her wrists, but she still had the same glow in her eyes. The same glow that showed me she believed in anything. She finally became completely conscious and took in what we were saying. I could barely hear her but she smiled and nodded. She came up to the glass and touched it. She spoke again and her voice was clear and loud, "You need to get the keys from a guard." she instructed. I turned around and saw a guard walking in, perfect timing. I signaled some of the witches we'd brought along and they immediately grabbed him. "Hey" he said partially muffled due to the fact that Lilly's hand was over his mouth. Just then she knocked him over the head and he fell unconscious. We grabbed the keys off the guards' body and unlocked the cell.

Once the door opened the sirens went off. "Run." Mel said. More guards flooded the room seizing every witch they could. Everyone grabbed onto a white lighter as they orbed out. Melinda grabbed me and Lilly and orbed us out.

?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*

HI. Hope you enjoyed. Here's the deal. I am thinking on writing a separate Charmed fanfiction based on this video below. Know that the video is not mine! If you think I should, tell me. 1 vote gets me to write it. 3 gets me to hurry up with posting the 1st chapter. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II558uuo71c