Snowy Kisses (Orange Cassidy)

December 13: Snow

December 13: Snow

💚 I don't own any of the GIFs or Photos in this

💚 This is my first time writing, so please let me know what you think.

Summary: Living with her twin brother Dustin, Abigail never knew which one of his friends would show up. So it wouldn't be abnormal for her to develop feelings for one of them. Dustin knowing that James feels the same, decides to finally give them the push he thinks they need. What he doesn't know is that Abigail and James definitely do not need his help.

James ~ Orange Cassidy ❄ Dustin ~ Chuck Taylor ❄ Greg ~ Trent? ❄ Paul ~ Wheeler

Abigail's POV:

Waking up to loud voices was not how I wanted to be woken up after working all night. Knowing who was over, I knew I wasn't going back to sleep. I laid in bed a few more minutes before deciding to get up and dressed. I grabbed a Best Friends tee, leggings, and a pair of one of the many Stitch socks that I have before heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After my shower, I dried off and got dressed while trying to decide what to do with my hair. Deciding to just put my hair back into two braids, I got that done quickly then headed back to my bedroom. I put my night clothes in the hamper and slipped on my Stitch sneakers before heading out to see who all was here.

 I put my night clothes in the hamper and slipped on my Stitch sneakers before heading out to see who all was here

Walking into the living room, I saw that besides my brother, it was James, Greg, Kris, and Paul. Saying a quick hello to everyone, I walked into the kitchen. Looking at the clock I saw it was almost noon, so being the wonderful person that I am, I decided to make lunch for everyone. Looking in the cabinets and fridge, I grabbed the items I'd need to make everyone pizza. Getting everything set out, I preheated the oven and got started on making the pizza dough. I was in the middle of making the dough, when I heard someone come into the kitchen.

"Need any help Abby?" I smiled knowing it was James that came in.

"Sure. Can you get the toppings ready while I finish the dough?" I answered looking at him over my shoulder.

"Ok." James walked over to the sink and washed his hands before coming over to the island to help me. While we were working, we started talking about whatever came to mind. We almost always found something to talk about. There was never a dull moment when I was around him.

After getting the pizzas finished and in the oven, we returned to the living room where Dustin, Greg, Kris, and Paul had a movie on in the background while they talked. James sat back down in the recliner he was previously sitting in, there was no other spot open with Dustin in the other recliner and the other three on the sofa. So me being me, I plopped down sideways on Dustin's lap, curling up with my head on his shoulder. Closing my eyes, I felt him start to softly scratch my back while kissing the top of my head. While listening to everyone talking, I must have been more tired than I thought because next thing I know Dustin is waking me up cause the oven timer was going off. I get up off Dustin's lap and stretch out feeling my back pop. I lean over and kiss Dustin's head as a thank you for letting me nap on him. He just smiles up at me.

We both walk into the kitchen to see that James, Kris, Greg, and Paul already have plates set out and the pizzas sliced up. Sitting around the island, we all grab some pizza and just talk about what they're going to be doing for Winter is Coming. I only ate a couple of slices before I got full. I ended up leaning my head on Paul's shoulder and dozed off again listening to them talk. It wasn't unusual to find me curled up to one of them. The first time I curled up against Kris and fell asleep, she was surprised. Dustin, James, and Greg had to explain to her that was just how I showed people affection. When I curled up on Jim's lap, they had to explain to him what was going on.

When everyone got their fill of pizza, I got up to put the leftovers in a container and put it in the fridge before following everyone back to the living room. Yet again there was no spot open for me, but instead of sitting Dustin's lap again, I sat on the floor between Kris's legs. I looked up at her smiling and she booped my nose. We were trying to figure out what to watch when I mentioned I wanted to watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas, the one with Jim Carrey as the Grinch, and everyone agreed. While the movie was starting Kris started running her fingers through my hair and lightly scratching my scalp causing me to melt back into her more.

At one point during the movie Kris had to use the bathroom so I had to get up, and instead of taking her spot, I curled up on Greg's lap and continued watching the movie. Like Dustin, Greg started scratching my back and I melted into him. I ended up staying on his lap the rest of the movie and the beginning of the next before he had to get up. So this time I curled up on Jim's lap. When he got up, I moved onto James. All afternoon and into early evening, I ended up going from person to person when one of them had to get up.

By six o'clock everyone was getting hungry, so Dustin decided to order take out so I didn't have to cook again. While he was doing that, I got up off Greg to use the bathroom. When I finished, I went into the kitchen to get a drink and noticed it was snowing. Since I loved the snow, I went out the back door and stood on the patio just watching the snowflakes fall around me. I must have been out there for longer than I thought, because next thing I knew the door opened again and James came out with me. He walked up and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed my cheek. Turning around, I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head over his heart. See James and I have been dating almost a month now and Dustin has no clue. Oh he knew we liked each other, but we never did anything till last month. We just didn't want to ruin his and Dustin's or our friendship if it didn't work out. And so far it has been working out very well.

"When do you want to tell Dustin we're dating?" James asked.

Looking up at him, I saw Dustin out of the corner of my eye looking out the window at us. I smirked at him before leaning up and kissing James on the lips.

"How about now?" I said subtly nodding to where Dustin was looking out at us in shock.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!! I KNEW IT!!" We heard Dustin shout. We both laughed at him, then James leaned down kissing me again.

"I think he knows."