Superheroes who Party

When Tony and Claire arrived home, she arrived at a busy catering staff. They moved left and right, passing her as they began to set up for what looked like a party.
"What's this?" Claire wondered.
"Oh, you know... a party," Tony said simply. "I was going to throw you a welcoming party, but I decided this will be your first time meeting your extended family,"
Claire confusedly looked at him.
"The Avengers and a few members that run shields are coming,"
"Sheild?" Claire wanted to know. What was shield?
"Huh, that reminds me, how did your expedition go?" She asked.
Tony chuckled. "Expedition," he repeated the word. "Good," he said.
Claire waited. "Iron man can't tell?"
He grimaced at her.
"We found something big, something that can be very dangerous to human kind or very useful,"
"Like what?"
"Banner and I will investigate that tonight,"
"Can I see it?"
"Later," Tony pointed. "Right now, you need to go get ready."Go shower and change, and you don't invite your friends from last night."
Claire did as she was told and went to go get ready. After she showered and took the longest time to figure out what to wear, she finally decided on a black cami dress. She let her hair down and straightened it. Claire did her makeup as simple as always. Music was already playing when Claire stepped out of her room; people were just beginning to arrive. She found Tony in the lab with a short man going over some stuff when the man stopped and stared at her. "Ugh, Tony, I think someone's lost?"
Tony turned to see what he meant and spoke. "Banner, meet my little sister Claire,"
"Sister?" Banner man said quite surprised His eyes filled with shock.
"Hi, nice to meet you, Mr. Banner," Claire went over to shake his hand.
Banner smiled once. "She looks so much like you, but prettier,"
"Yes, quite pretty." Tony wasn't really paying any much attention. He made sure everything looked good and then said, "Let's go down and meet the rest." Tony insisted and waited as they left. He could hear Banner beginning to ask Claire questions as they left the lab.
"Jarvis," Tony put it simply. The lights turned off, and Tony walked out.
"So, no Pepper?" Rhodey asked Tony with a shake to his head. "Hey, sweet girl," Rhodey greeted Claire and kissed her on the cheek.
"Jane's not coming?" A thin Burnett asked the tall God-like man who stood beautiful next to her plain brother. His hair was long, beautifully blonde, almost yellow. It reminded Claire of a color on a weaving basket.
"Hi, nice to meet you," the girl said. "I'm Maria Hill,"
"Claire Benavides-Stark," Claire shook her hand.
Tony stupidly and proudly grinned. "My sister Claire,"
The tall man turned to her. "A thin little Stark girl,"
Claire couldn't help but smile. "Stark girl, and you are?"
"Thor! I am Thor, the god of thunder," He presented himself with proudness.
Claire laughed softly.
Tony pinched his forehead.
"Oh," she eyed everyone."You were serious, oh okay," Claire stuck her hand out. "Sorry,"
Rhodey chuckled loudly. "Whooo!" He clapped his hands together.
Thor took a sip of his drink and eyed Stark girl. "I have a powerful worthy hammer," he informed her like a silky child.
Claire nodded. "Is that what men are calling it nowadays?"
Thor looked at her confusedly. "I don't know, are they?"
Maria laughed.
Tony glared at her.
"Gentlemen, and the ladies?" Maria tried to change the conversation.
"Pep has a business to run," Tony informed her.
"And Jane is in a different country getting an award,"
While these two began to bicker, Claire laughed at Maria's comment. "Testosterone!" She coughed.
"Oh, you good there?" Rhodey and Claire came to her aid only to avoid such awkward competition.
"Jane is still better," Claire heard this, Thor mention. Claire disagreed. Pep was better, but she didn't voice it loudly.
"So, we didn't get a proper greeting last night. "I'm Hawk guy, Clint. This here is Cap,"
Claire gave Clint an apologetic look.
Clint laughed. "You're fine," he promised.
"Hi, Claire, it's good to see you again," Steve smiled shyly. Steve had just finished talking with Banner over Nat when he spotted Clint coming over to Claire.
"Oh! Good to see you again?" Clint repeated with question. "You've met her before?" He raised his eyebrows questionably.
"I've been going to Tony's for a couple of weeks now to have some things fixed for Nat," Steve cleared his throat.
"Oh so... you and Nat are..." Before Claire could finish, both men said no, but Clint's no was more of a laughter whereas Steve's was serious.
Claire took Clints hand and shook it once. "It's nice to meet you," she glanced at both men.
"Oh, well, hello," Falcon came up behind Steve. He gave her a flirtatious grin.
"Hi," Claire smiled. Claire was starting to get tired of greeting so many people she wasn't used to this much attention, and she hated it. She could feel herself growing anxious.
"I'm Claire, Tony's sister," she told the tall man .
"What!" He exclaimed childishly yet serious. "Tony has a sister?"
"Believe so," Steve nodded, already aware of this. He smiled warmly at her and then turned over to his friend. "This is Falcon,"
Falcon nodded softly. "I am,"
"Pleasure," Claire said. She noticed how Steve placed his hands into his pocket and kept a soft smile. He watched her for a moment or two.
During the party, there was dancing, laughter, and ongoing conversations of just pure catch-up.
When the party guest started to leave, Claire was finally able to sit next to Maria. She had been trying to chat it up with everyone. For Tony's sake. Tony introduced her to so many people that she had done her best to be confident and positive. But she was too tired to care. "Your brother is a busy man, ain't he?"
Claire let out a sight. "Yes," She needed a drink. she needed a good drink. Around the sitting area comfortably Thor, Rhodey, Steve laid a seat back. Nat and Banner relaxed and spoke on the far-off corner.
"Scotch?" Steve offered from his glass.
Claire smiled. "That's a little too strong for me," She took a martini from the waiter walking by and sipped at it. I'm not really happy about it. Yuck. She thought.
Steve chuckled.
"Not a drinker?"
"No," Claire told him. "You look like you are,"
Steve shook his head. "No, only once in a while when I get to enjoy a day like this, even though I really don't like the interactions but agree to them because it comes with the job,"
Maria noticed how talkative they had become, so she decided to excuse herself from the middle and the conversation.