Second Chances

Tony let out a sight of frustration as he tried to put some peices together for Hawk's bow. He turned to see Pepper coming in with a green smoothie, fresh eggs, and toast. It had been three days since his reunion with Claire, and all he could think about was her and that photograph.
"Pep, can you pass me that fire torch," he pointed to the tool.
Pepper shook her head. "You need to eat breakfast first. You've been up all night,"
"Jarvis, can you tell me the energy level of my body?"
"It seems to me sir that you're in need of rest,"
"Traitor," Tony turned to Pepper. "I'm fine. Just let me finish this."
That afternoon, Claire got on her feet and answered the door to her dorm room. It was her boyfriend. "Hey," she smiled softly. "Sorry I haven't called you. I've been worried about my dance class,"
"Hey, Beauitful, don't worry about it. You'll be fine, okay?" He rubbed her back as he held her.
"Yeah," she breathed. Claire couldn't have been more than a liar. Of course, she expected to get in, but more than ever at this point, all she thought about was her biological parents and Tony. She let out a sight. "Let's go get something to eat, alright."
Meanwhile, back at the Avengers base, Tony talked with Happy. It was already past eleven am.
"Tony, just go talk to her," Happy could see that this was eating at his friend. Pepper had put him up to this.
"In all my life, the meaning of friendship started mostly because of you and Rhodey... how can I get my sister, my little sister, to see how I messed up!?" He tossed a screw on the table. "She has every right to hate me!"
Happy shook his head and disagreed with him. "Tony, you have come a long way from those days and if it wasn't for Pepper, I wouldn't have believed it to be honest, but Pepper and I have always been there in the good and the bad," Happy reminded him. He got on his feet. "You just have to make her see that."
That afternoon, Tony jumped into his car and drove off into the night. If he kept his distance, he would never get his sister back.
Claire kissed Tommy slowly, and for once, she was very happy that nothing clouded her mind. It was only Tommy pulsing her blood flow as he pulled her down onto the bed. His hands traced every inch of her body, and softly, Tommy began to kiss her neck, nibbling the sensitive feel of her skin.
But before Claire and Tommy could go any further, someone began to knock. "Ignore that," she whispered and began to pull him toward her. Her lips warm against his.
The knock grew louder, and before Claire or Tommy could get on their feet to check it out, the door was shoved open.
Tony marched in.
"Ohhh!" Tony turned away quickly. "I didn't see anything." He turned red around his face. Then like an older brother he turned back with an unexceptional glare.
"Geez!" Claire hissed. "You can't just march in here..."
"Yes, I can," Tony informed her. His jaw set. 
"Oh my gosh, you're Tony Stark!" Tommy exclaimed. He jumped up from the bed. His face filled with shock.
Claire got on her feet as well and sighted. "Tommy, this is, my brother..."
"No way!" He yelled; Star struck by such presence. 
Claire raised her eyebrows in annoyance. Tommy turned to Claire to face her. "Your brother," he pointed as if promoting such a meeting. "You never told me you had a brother?"
Tony's chest filled with disbelieve, she had just introduced him as her brother. A part of him felt oddly warm. 
"Yeah listen, can I have a moment alone with my little sister...?" He emphasized on the word little to prove his point.
Tommy took a picture of Tony with his cellphone, and the photo Tommy got of Tony was of him grimacing at him.
"Sorry," Tommy apologized. He leaned forward to kiss Claire when he noticed Tony staring at him. Tommy decided not to and kissed her head instead. Tony nodded in approval. 
Claire shook her head. "What are you doing here?"
"Um, sorry what was your name again?" Tony asked the nonimportant person. 
"Tom, don't..." Claire disagreed. Why did Tommy have to leave? Tony had no such authority over her.
Tommy disagreed with her, and he excused himself and left.
"You know, just so we're clear, he left because he wanted to," Claire hissed at Tony, like a small child. 
Tony sighted. "I didn't mean to ruin your afternoon, from the looks of it was just about to get good...by the way are you using protection?"
"What the hell!" Claire couldn't believe him; her face grew hot with anger. 
Tony raised his hands up as of shielding himself from her angry blurts. He waited until she calmed down. "Tony! What are you doing here?"
"I wanted us to talk,"
"About what?" Claire shook her head. "I've decided to accept that you are my brother," she shrugged. "But I can't accept to pretend to be a family..."She was not happy right now. 
"Why not?" Tony asked her. 
"Because you abandoned me!" Claire said her justification.
Tony did not deny it. "I did because I wasn't right at that time. He let out a simple sight. "I was...lost I had just lost both our parents, I was grieving," he wasn't lying.
Claire couldn't help but accept the reality of such pain. "I had a family too, Tony. I had everything I ever wanted, but I always felt like something, or someone was missing," she breathed faintly. Her eyes glaring at him. "You weren't the only one lost. You only thought of yourself,"
Tony agreed. "I was selfish, but I looked for you after the battle of Chitaura I wanted to know that you were safe and believe it or not kid, you were all I thought about...aside from Peper," Tony let out a sight. "Give me a chance," he said more slowly, his voice deep, yet afraid somehow.
Claire eyed him for the longest moment and finally nodded softly. "I believe in second chances. "Now," he said as that was done. "Let's talk about the boyfriend," Claire shook her head. "Get out!"