5.Bullied.

Today , it is the first day of sai in her college. She has seen a drastic phase in her life which was not less than a roller coster.

In 2 months only she lost her aaba, she was married to Virat .. which was based on deal. His family doesnt support her..doesn't even consider as their DIL. But then she got her aai embodied as ashwini ,MIL. a friend as Devi tai, a younger bro as Mohit. And most importantly her BFF , her husband Virat Chavan.

Things may not normal between them but virat has always been a great support to her. It was him who fought with his family to allow sai to achieve her dreams.

Reminding about some of the precious moments with her aaba , she enters the College with the determination to fulfill hers , aaba's and now virat's dream too ..

She enters the main hall to see some people dancing while some were trying to hide behind. She noticed they were being ragged by seniors.

She was about to take a step to stop this crime , Ragging but then remembered her aai telling "You may have to face some bullies and u may become red face but dont lose ur senses. U have to act as smart not short tempered. " indeed it was true.

So she just tried to talk with a senior girl who too looked irritated by her fellow mates's ragging thing.

But it was not as easy as it seems.

A senior boy pokes her shoulder making her turn to the boy. He had a cheep smirk in his face.

" fresher right!?" The boy asked.

"yeah." Sai replied while sounding confident .

"then what u r waitimg for? Join ur mates and entertain us .." he turned to his partners "right guys!?" He asked them earning some 'yes' and laughs.

"Am here to study not to entertain some fools. " Sai retaliated.

"Oh!! U r calling Fool to me..? The Sahil Malhotra who can make you resticate on your very first day, honey ..! Am the son of Mr. Raj Malhotra , the financer of this college."

Whatt .." And u should know that i am a lady plus a student and i can call any NGO or police stating that u were trying to bully me and other freshers.. and u have to go under the bars. And believe me honey,  ur father too wont be able to help it."

The evil grin from Sahil's face faded for a second before he starts laughing and snatches her bag .

Sai protests but fails as he was stronger.

He opens her bag and empties it by throwing all the stuff in floor ,around the whole room.

"So, u are here to study ..For that u need ur stuff . SO hurry up M/s and collect ur books. " Sahil said making all raggers laugh.

"You.. You are just a waste.. Get aside .." Sai said and took a step ahead.

Bumping her shoulder tighyly in his arm,she bend to take her book. Sahil disbalanced and was about to balance but sai kept her leg in mid making him fall in his buts.

And the hall was filled with laughter.

Sahil gave a i-will-not-leave-you look.

The bell rang indicating the first lecture to start.

And the hall was soon emptied.

.
"Ms. Sai Joshi. The head is calling you. Plz come immediately.." the peon told as soon as the lecture was over.

She entered the head Office only to see a smirking sahil , the bald headed Head and a man in armani.

She was getting the drift..

"So Ms. Sai Joshi. You pushed Sahil today ?" The head asked in calm voice.

"Sir he was.." Sai failed to spoke further as the bald head speaking again.

"Yes Or No. Ms. SAI." He raised his voice making her flinch.

"Y-Yes Sir..but" Sai tried her best to sound confidence.

"See..how dare she pushing my Son and still not guilty..?" Raj said breaking his silence.

Sai: "Am sorry to say Sir, but you should know what ur son do in Campus. He rags the freshers which is a Crime."

Sahil: i was just having some fun ..trying to gel up with freshers.

Sai: Liar.. u were tryi..

Head: "Enough Ms. Joshi. . U r suspended for this one week. U may Can leave."

Sai: Why..i was ju..

Head: U can leave Miss Joshi.

And sai left with tears in her eyes.

Sai pov.

What i did was cent percent right.. but still i got Suspended.. We have got the voice and we still can't use due to these rich class..

Today was my 1st Day in my dream College and it all messed up. How will i tell everyone about this..?

Pov ends.

Sai reaches CN and directly goes to her room without answering to ashwini who asked about her 1st day.

In Night.

Virat comes to CN and sees Ashwini setting the plates ..

Ash: Will you also ignore today?

Virat: what?? aai ..

Ash: Ur wife Sai is all Down today.. and is ignoring everyone ..

"Why.?"

"Ask her only.. but take this..She has not eaten anything after her lunch"

Virat nods and takes the plate. He goes in the room and looks at Sai sitting in Study Table but gazing outside the window.

He keeps the plate on table .

"So someone is all down today!!"

Sai looks at him and again gets back to her position.

"Dont tell me someone ruined ur 1st day of College..sry..ur dream College."

Sai again turned but this time with shock.

"How you know?"

"Means i am correct?"

Sai nods .

"So whats the matter?"

"Later plz.. am very hungry.."

Sai diverted the topic.

.
Virat was sitting in bed while sai was arranging her pillows.

"Sai..today u didn't packed ur bag luke yesterday..? All excitement gone?"

Virat teased sai reminding her that she packed her bag and checked it almost nth times..

"Am not going to College tomorrow.." Sai said without looking at him.

"What ? Why?"

Sai sighed and sat on her side.

She told him about the sahil incident.

Sai : And this is why am not going to College for one week.

Virat: but this is wrong.. Ragging is wrong and the premisis should have taken strict Action.

Sai : but he is the son of financer..how can they take actions..

Sarcastic Remark.

Virat: dont worry ..and pack ur bag coz  u will be attending ur college tomorrow.

And sai gave an ear to ear smile.."sachii"

"Haa.." and virat laughed.

_____