6.1 i just want you beside me.

The door bell rang and karishma opened the door.

Sai greeted her but karishma , ignoring her , closed the door and went back to kitchen.

Sai nervously entered and looked all were glaring her with their big doe eyes. She smiled and went to kitchen .

She backhugged ashwini who was kneading the dough. Ashwini smiled and asked her to change. Sai nodded and went to her room.

She was walking slowly as she was thinking about virat . She knew he must be angry coz she ran away.
But she was not wrong. She told him her decision and it was she who should be angry coz he locked her in room. She was not wrong.

With this thought and a determined face , she entered her room snd closed the door.

She , with the corner of her eyes, looked at him and found him reading some files without acknowloging her.

She too ignored him then and taking her clothes ,went to bathroom.

_

She came out and found the room empty. She shrugged amd then combed her hairs.

Virat entered the room and sat back in his side of bed , taking his files back. She frowned as he again ignored her.

After she was done, she started going down for her dinner but thought something.

"Are you not coming downstairs? For Lunch?"

"No."

Sai frowned again at his one word answer that he gave without looking at her.

Mentally cursing herself to initiate a talk and looking like a desperate one, she moved down.

The dinner went silently after a small taunt session .

But now she was habbitual of it,wasn't she?

She head back to her room expecting virat to still ignore her.

She closed the door and sat in her study table when she heard "Sorry Sai" .

She looked back and found virat sitting and looking towards her.His eyes showed different emotion than usual.

"For forcing me for somerhing that i dont want to Or for locking me in the room?" Sai questioned narrowing her eyes.

"For Both."

Sai smiled and nodded. "If u r willing to not repeat it , am forgiving you."

"Actu..uh..i..Thank you. " virat wanted to say something else but could not.

"For?"

"For forgiving me"

"Okay."

And sai turned back .

After a short silence ,virat spoke "i want to talk something."

"Yes? Am all ears!"

She was still writing the notes.

"No its fine. We'll talk after u will be done."

"Ok."

__

Sai closed her books and came to her side on bed.

"Am done ."
Sai said to tell virat that now he can continue.

"I have to talk about today."

"I already forgot about it,virat sir."

"But i cant sai."