5.1

"Do u all know ? There are crores of cases of suicides by the college students due to depression. Half of them is due to this ragging.

Just think about their parents .. What they would feel.. They will break. The reason why they were leaving will be gone.. Could u place ur parents in their place? " Virat said .

All heads were down due to shame.

"Many of u r from middle class and must be aware how much it takes for ur parents to handle ur expenses.. To handle ur studies and medical field is not  very affordable for everyone. They have to work all day along so that u will be a good person. Note -GOOD PERSON. Not a doctor. Not a teacher. Not an officer. Not a C. A.. Not any professional but a Good person.

Many of u must have not told about ur ragging in colleges to your parents coz of  fear that either they will ask u to adjust Or would end up in big trouble.

For the first, No parent would want their kids to go under depression. And for second, this is your chance to be the witness against this cause without involving ur parents.

Just think about the smile they will get after seeing you taking the right stand. They will have tears but not of shame or fear but of proud.

So is there someone.? "Virat looked at everybody's down faces.

" Fine if u want that. Continue with your studies. . Virat turned to leave and instructed his constables to take the 3 of them to prison.

"Am ready" A voice shouted and everybody looked at the source.

It was TARUN.

Virat smiled and nod.

Slowly and gradually everybody agreed.

And their names were written as witnesses.

____

At evening. In sairat room.

Sai was telling everything excitedly to ashwini who was feeding her.

Virat entered and greeted his mother and went to washeroom to fresh up.

"And all agreed to be witness. For the first time.. Am admitting that am impressed with ur son aai. " Sai told ashwini making ber chuckle.

"Aai feed me too.. Am also hungry.. " Virat pouted like a kid making ashwini laugh and she fed him from the same plate.

"Well am too proud of my son.. Finally I can say that My son is a Good Human. " Ashwini said with tears of pride in her eyes.

Virat stood and hugged her .

"Now wait.. Am bringing ur plate" And Ashwini left.

"But i didn't got virat sir.. How u got to know that raj Malhotra is not raj.? "Sai questioned wonderly.

" Yesterday when u told me about Sahil and his dad.. I searched about them and looking at Raj's pic I was wondering that I have seen him somewhere. But where was the question.

Then in early morning, something strikes in my mind and I checked my personal diary in which all wanted persons pics and names are present.

And I found that "Raj Malhotra" Is none other than the wanted man engaged in woman traffic case "Sartaj Singh".. And then I made the plan. And else u know I guess.. " Virat saw sai and chuckled.

Her jaw was hanging.

"U really a police! " Sai said.

"Well that's why am ACP. " Virat said with a smirk.

"Ur smirk is good but that Sahil.. It was too creepy.. I just wanted to smack his face.. But was just controlling for the sake of you. " Sai said praising his smirk making his smirk go wider..

"Oh thankyou Sai then. "

"Then ur speech... It was mind blowing.. "

"Thank you again but that was true. "

"Yup. I know. "

Ashwini entered the room with a full plate .

And started feeding both her child.

The respect that sai had for virat was multiplied thousands of times after this.

She was grateful that her aaba gave her to a Good Man and his aaba was as usual correct.

Virat is not only a great officer but a good human, good son, good citizen , good bro, good friend and a good husband.

Sai unknowingly blushed but hide it by side hugging ashwini..

______

So how was this...?

Well I thought to write it in short but my fingers stabbed me and kept typing. Can't help with it

Also Ragging is really really a serious cause.. If u r doing it then plz stop for your sake.. For your parents sake.. For every body's sake..

And if u know someone who does ragging and u r still silent then plz raise ur voice.

Our voice is the biggest weapon.

Well I don't want to be cursed anymore so I shut my fingers.

Byeee...