6. (serial based)

WHEN VIRAT LOCKED SAI IN ROOM.

Virat climb down the stairs with a tear ready to come out but he wiped it before it can go noticed. He was hurt. Brutally hurt.

Virat asked only one thing or a favor to sai that was to attend the puja that was kept for samrakhi's good relation in future but sai refused . 

She didnt want to attend a religious sacred puja that was kept just to "show" that pakhi has accepted the new relation with samrat. She knew that it was just a drama of pakhi to make virat jealous.

She was logical. While virat was being emotional. Acc to him , even if its a drama , he should be with his family and his jeeva and pray for their wellness and also pray for a bright future of samrakhi.

This time he was hurt because he expected sai will be with him and would atleast come in puja.  He just asked for a small favor and atleast for the sake of him, she could have said yes.

But No. She didnt.

And feeling irritated hurt and anger, he locked her in their room.

He didnt thought it was right or wrong but still he did it.

He went out of the house and started walking somewhere where he could find peace and calm.

He wanted to run from this world where there be no one except him and just peace.

On the other side, sai started climbing down the rope from the window and jumped in the backside of the house with a smile. She succeeded to run away from the locked room and is no more pressurised to involve in the "drama" .

Her phone was broken yesterday in the college and thus could not call anyone to open the doors. Running out of any option she had to escape like this.

She left for her college after dusting of her dress.

_____

Virat was sitting in a children park , smiling ,forgetting all his headache as he watched the lil kids playing without any worry.

The fresh air with the sweet sweet laughter and giggles made him feel better.

But suddenly he saw a mother beating his 5 yr old boy who was crying ,  entering and his smile disappeared. He rushed to them and stopped the mother.

Virat: Dont beat the child. Please.

" u dont know Mr. . This boy is becoming stubborn day by day. He does not eat the lunch and keep asking to come here in this park. From Today he will live here only." The lady said still cursing the little boy.

the boy criedly shook his head and was saying or Pleading for sorry to his mom by holding her hands and she was glaring him.

"But thats not the way u should do it. He is innocent and if u will treat him or beat him like this, he will become more and more stubborn." Virat tried to save the boy from her anger.

He turned to boy. " Do u go to school?".

The boy nods.

"Have you ever seen the big big boys."

The boy nods.

"U want to grow like them."

The boys nods.

Wiping the boy's tears virat further says "then you have to eat whatever ur parents asks you to. Otherwise u will remain small. Do u want that?"

The boy shook his head . Virat whispered something in his ears to which he widen his eyes and virat nods.