3.0 A.M. -Happy Family.

U know Am really pissed right now. I ,earlier, wrote the part and saved
It in draft and now when i saw ,it was not there. And now i again have to pen it down.

Nonetheless , Happy Reading.

"U will never change,will you?" Virat said irritated.

"But u see, all these outfits are almost same and beautiful .How can i choose one?" Sai said with a pout.

" U read so many books on Fashion yet u cant choose one outfit. Shame." Virat said shaking his head.

"That so meann" Sai said with a cute pout.

"Papa is not..mean" 4 yrs old Savir ,sitting on bed ,said while chewing his fav. Almonds.

" 'papa is not mean' "Sai mimicked her son. "Papa ka chamcha."

Savir pouted at his parents making virat chuckle.

"Both of u pout alot nowadays.." Virat teased.

"Ayee..Dont say anything about our pouts .." Sai warned Virat and turned to Savir."Right baby?"

Savir nodded.

"Okay..okay.. What about Blue Colour? Ur favourite.?" Virat cleverly changed the topic as he knew its better to not mess with mother-son duo.

"No . Last time also i wore Blue." Sai disagreed.

"What about dark red one" Savir suggested.

"Its..good.."sai said  savir's eyes twinkled "but it would be too dark for a family dinner."

And Savir Pouted.

"Ahh.. Am downstairs..waiting .. get ready and plz come fast ..." and virat left leaving the duo.

"Maa.. what about wine dress?..My fav."  Savir suggested.

"Like Father. Like Son. " she whispered to herself but savir heard and pouted.

"Its not bad though" sai said making savir smile ear-to-ear.

.
.
Virat was sitting on sofa while carrying savir on his lap. Savir was telling him his school-talks while virat was listening it attentively.

"Ahm ..Ahm.." Sai cleared her throat to mark her presence while walking down the stairs.

" Sai cleared her throat to mark her presence while walking down the stairs

Virat turned to look . savir got off his lap And Virat stood up without averting his gaze from sai.

"Beautiful." Virat mumbled mesmirized.

"Same reaction like the 1st time in mall.." Sai said with an attempt to hide her blushing.

"Maa i said u will look pretty in wine." Savir said proud of his choice.

"The name should be changed from "Sairat's Mansion" to 'Wine_obsessed"." Samrat said while coming.

"Who let the dogs in.."

The song played as Savir and sanchi,3yrs old d/o Samrakhi ,switched on the t.v. out of the blue.

Virat laughed while pakhi and sai were still suppressing their laughs.
And the kids blinked innocently as they received a glare from samrat.

"Well..well..truly..who let the do..i mean samrat in ?" He said still laughing.

"I" Savir jumped with excitement."i listened the bell and opened the door like a planee.."

"Exactly when u both were lost in la-la land" and this time samrat laughed and received a soft punch on his arm by his wife.

Sai and pakhi hugged eo.

"Can we get go now?" Virat asked. And the kids jumped in happiness.

.
.
"Dadi...dada..kakuu.." kids immediately ran to their grandparents..

Samrakhi and sairat greeted recently returned in india, Morish.and sat on the table.

Omi and Ninad stood up.
"So dear family ..Mohit has opened his own film production 'Galaxy Star' . SO, lets cheer for the success of our youngest son ,Mohit."

And with that they shook-opened the champagne bottle and let the foam in the tub.

_____

Life is just about living every small moment happily and always have a good family time.

_____

Okay, i tried to write it like my prev. One .. but dont know how it must have turned. So yeah..

How's it?

And also , i will definately updates on the plots u all suggested. They were lovely.

Thankyou.