Dragons of Atlanta: Day Four, cave dwellers

Okay, we're inside the Cannery Point station. The entrance was unguarded so we let ourselves in. it's so damp and dark.

*Darrel turns on a flashlight, the only comforting light in the station*

Darrell: Holy sh—

Kim: shhh!!

Rhonda: are they...play fighting?

Ralph: what kind of play fight involves mounting? C'mon Rhonda you ain't that dumb.

Rhonda: that dumb??

*the group curiously stares at two small dragons: a blue Cantedragon—striped dark blue all over, atop a howling red Fire dragon with pink watercolor-like patterns.*

*Darrell steps closer, but Kim holds him by the hand. He looks back at her and notices her warning expression. She shakes her head.*

Kim: let's go, now.

Darrell, whispering: it looks so freaky. Is that all they do? Make eggs?

Kim: why don't you ask Vasilev when we reach Kansas.

**They travel deeper into the train tunnels, tip toeing past sleeping dragons and navigating through crashed trains. They enter the lobby, where they see an active nest. There are hundreds of dragons, both bipedal and winged, tending to the giant and sleeping black dragon at the center. Dragon eggs dot the room, tucked safely in smaller nests. The human citizens were sitting on the cold concrete with cloth blindfolds covering their eyes. Others were forced to watch as their family members were impregnated by the sleeping dragon. Shifters, bipedal dragons, Wyverns and the like were observing with anticipation. The crystals on the wall start to glow a deep red color as it registers the unknown aura coming off of the intruders. Immediately Darrell realizes this place. **

Darrell: oh, crud.

Kim: what? What is it?

Darrell: remember the UNYOS virus in New York? The one that originated from the UNYOS station?

Kim: yeah, what about it?

Darrell: well, the guy went into a nest like this one and came out infected...

Kim: get to the point!

Darrell: this is a breeding ground, and we're the food! We shouldn't be here. We might get—

Rhonda: my son! Look! There's my son!

*Kim backs away as she examines the red crystals*

Kim: those crystals can detect us. Shit! I knew this was a bad idea.

**Rhonda starts crying as she sees her son being injected in the tummy with the sleeping dragon's genetics. They overhear a voice*

Kim: that's the guy who worked at the juice factory in The Industrial

Darrel: Teacher Doryu?

Kim: what's he doing here?

Rhonda: and what are they doing?

Darrell: Rhonda, this was a bad idea we need to go, now!

*there's a loud hiss and a terrifying shadow approaching them from the left. Ralph holds Rhonda's hand and talks comfortingly. *

Ralph: honey, we need to go. We-we-we can't save him, Rho.

*the shadow draws closer to them*

Ralph: Rho, c'mon, we'll save him when we find the military, okay? Rho, is that okay?

Rhonda: ............y-y-y...y-yes..........

*the group runs for the other exit, avoiding the sleeping tunnel dragons. They exit through the southwest entrance and leave the confines of the nest*

------STREAM END. PROGRAM TERMINATION------