One Last Chaotic Farewell

AN- It's time for some bittersweet comfort <3 Thank you for reading this far along, and I hope you stick around as more stories are posted here <3

------

 "Alright kids, Tubbo and Ranboo haven't come home yet, so," Tommy sighed, looking at Shroud and Piglin, who were listening intently.

They all ate something by now, Tommy making the kids some ramen noodles on the stove before anything else. The kids ate the cheap soup like it was the best meal of their lives.

He was going to get them burgers some time. Deciding then and there that he would do his best to spoil them rotten.

"What do you guys say we go on a little trip to look for them?"

Shroud immediately transformed into his spider form, crawling up Tommy's leg and onto his shoulder. Piglin held his arms up in the air, making grabby hands in a way to show that he wanted to be picked up.

Tommy smiled and hoisted the piglin hybrid up and onto his shoulders, Shroud crawled out of the way, crawling down Tommy's arm and onto Piglin as he was lifted.

"Let's head out then shall we?" Tommy announced, adjusting the kids on his shoulders and Clementine on his back as he made his way towards the front door.

He got various positive hisses and snorts in response, making him smile.

Before he reached the door however, it barged open, very nearly whacking him in the face.

There, standing with fire in their eyes and the intent of murder in their very bones, stood Tubbo and Ranboo.

Tommy beamed at them, "my friends!" He cheered, bouncing the kids on his shoulders.

Tubbo whirled around at him, a mix of shock, confusion, anger, happiness, all sorts of emotion crossing over his face.

His eyes flicked up to the kids sitting on Tommy's shoulders, and his expression rested on pure shock.

Ranboo immediately caught sight of the young piglin and spider, and held onto the back of Tubbo's collar, ready to hold him back in order to not accidentally hurt them.

Tubbo took a deep inhale, closing his eyes as he processed.

"Tommy." He finally spoke, glaring Tommy down. If looks could kill, Tommy would be gone. Vanished. Incinerated on the spot. "Why in the fuck do you have a child and a giant ass spider on your shoulders?"

Behind Tubbo and Ranboo, three more figures rushed inside.

Oh fuck, now they gotta deal with heroes as well?

Tommy moved fast, lifting Piglin and Shroud off of his shoulders and shoving them into Ranboo's arms, pulling both Ranboo and Tubbo behind himself to shield them away from the heroes.

He pulled Clementine from his back and waited for the inevitable strike. He wasn't about to get out of jail and then immediately get arrested again!

Especially now when he just got reunited with Tubbo and Ranboo, not to mention his new son!

"I will bite you!" Tommy threatened, baring his teeth at the heroes, "I have rabies you know!"

Tubbo rolled his eyes, laying a hand on Tommy's shoulder, "don't worry, he's gotten his shots."

Tommy glared at Tubbo.

Tubbo just betrayed him?! What the fuck?!

"Tubbo!" Tommy hissed, clamping a hand around the olders mouth, ignoring the smug grin on Tubbo's face.