Now That Tubbo's Head is Paved with MeMoRiEs~

The heroes suite was spacious, but Tubbo felt fucking boxed (like a fish). He felt so lost. Both of his friends were currently suspects of being villains. And now he was rooming with the world's top three heroes. How the fuck?

"You alright there Tubbo?" Philza asked gently, a hand resting carefully on Tubbo's shoulder.

Tubbo stared out the massive window, looking down at the sparkling city below. Was Tommy out there right now? Committing... crime? Was Ranboo with him? They told him they were going to do shopping for the week. They said they were coming back soon.

Would they notice him gone?

"I-" Tubbo turned to face Philza, a defiant look across his face, "I want to see Tommy."

-----

"Tubbo!" Tommy shouted as he opened the door of the apartment, "we're home!"

Ranboo closed the door behind them and they both dropped their groceries on the counter. They had enough ramen to last them at least a week, plus some crisps that weren't crazy pricy, as well as some ice cream, as a special treat (It was half off).

"Tubbo?" Ranboo asked after a long moment of no response.

Ranboo shot Tommy a look, and they both armed themselves with what they had near them. Ranboo grabbed a knife, and Tommy grabbed a spoon. A big spoon for a big man. It was one of those spiky ones, for like, noodles and shit.

The two crouched forward, silently making their way towards the bedrooms.

Once they got to Tubbo's bedroom door, they each stood on one side, Ranboo nearest to the handle.

Tommy nodded to Ranboo, who swung open the door, letting Tommy walk in first, spoon raised.

Ranboo walked in after him, and, seeing the room as empty, both relaxed slightly.

"Tommy." Ranboo said, "Tubbo's bag is gone. The ukulele too."

Tommy went to look, but as he did, Ranboo suddenly crumpled to the floor, his knife bouncing off the floor harmlessly. He whirled around, and there stood The Blade.

Before Tommy could react, he noticed the small remote held in the pigmans hand. The ringing sound pitched high in his ears, causing him to try and scramble away. His body attempting to remove itself from the hideous sound.

"Stop it!" Tommy shouted, glaring at the Blade as he clamped his palms over his ears, "you fucking prick!"

The Blade raised an eyebrow, but complied, allowing Tommy freedom from the terrible sound.

"Where the fuck is Tubbo?!" Tommy seethed.

"He's safe."

"Safe from what?"

"You and Ender here." Blade rolled his eyes, "look kid, if you wanna fight, let's get it over with. I'll even put away the remote to make it more fun."

"I- what?" Tommy sputtered, "I'm not some fucking super prick! I can't fight one of the top three heroes!"

"Then stand down." Techno challenged, "put down the... what? Spoon? You plan on beating me with that? Drop it, and let's get this over with Innit."

"Innit? No, I- you're mistaken."

Techno sighed, "then if you're innocent you have no problem coming in for interrogation. No matter what," Techno picked up the unconscious Ranboo from the floor, "this kid is coming with me."

"No he's fucking not."

Tommy burst forward, spoon at the ready, swiping forward at Techno.

Techno barely blinked as he plucked the makeshift weapon from Tommy's hand and tossed him over his shoulder and against the hallway wall.