First we Laughed, Then we Serioused

It's been almost a month since the accidental kidnapping.

Wilbur just used the bathroom, and made his way to the sink. They ran out of soap, so he ducked into the cabinet to grab a new bottle. They still hadn't replaced their soap dispenser from the time when Innit snatched it.

Wilbur scoffed at the thought but twisted the pump into the open position. Passionberry Bliss, keep your hands smelling as clean as they are!!! He rolled his eyes but pumped some of the soap into his hands.

Wait... what-

He scrubbed his hands together, seeing them glitter red.

Is this fucking glitter?!

Wilbur rinsed off his hands, the glitter refusing to leave his skin and picked up the soap, scanning the back for ingredients.

There was no mention of glitter.

Then he caught the company name.

S.O.A.P.

"FUCKING LITTLE PRICK DUMPED GLITTER INTO A SOAP FACTORY!" Wilbur shouted down the hall.

---Two days later---

"Are you sure this is the place Wilbur?" Philza asked, his tone serious.

They were currently camping atop the nearest building to where Wilbur was held almost a month ago. From their vantage-point, they could see into the living room windows.

"Absolutely." Wilbur glared down at the shitty looking apartment, he would recognize that room and that couch anywhere.

"So, you suspect that they have a civilian on their team?" Techno asked, he was currently staring at his hands, which matched both Wilbur's and Phil's. Glittery red.

"Not on their team, but I'm afraid that they're going to get them involved somehow. Either on accident or to let them in on their plans, I'm unsure." Wilbur said, "they seemed worried about him, Innit even got serious for once."

"So what do you plan on doing here?" Philza asked, a gentle hand resting on Wilbur's shoulder.

"I-" Wilbur struggled to find the words, he was confused and concerned and just... there was something going on but nothing was clicking. "I want to make sure that Tubbo is safe. If he isn't, if they put this civilian in danger, then I want to save him. We tell him the truth, and see what he decides."

Phil nodded, he understood the risk of getting a civilian involved in villainy. Too many lives had been lost to things like that.

So, they watched, and waited.

And waiting paid off. At one point, the front door opened, and someone that they hadn't seen before appeared.

He was obviously young, brown fluffy hair and little horns poking out of it. He was smiling and calling out into the room looking around for someone.

And as they watched, they saw Innit for the first time, out of his villain form.

"They're so... much younger than I thought." Techno grunted, watching the scene play out.

The two launched into a very animated conversation, sitting on the couch casually and just... talking to each other.

Something twinged in Wilbur's heart. They were acting so... normal. Innit was so happy and calm and just... completely different then any of the heroes had seen before. His chaotic nature was quelled for the moment.

Another person walked into the small apartment, and based on the body language of both Tubbo and Innit, he was another friend.

Wilbur, even though he never saw his face before, recognized the tall guy as Ender.