Crust??? On my sandwich??? I don't think so

"Snapmap..." Tommy whined, he was currently lying across the uncomfortable bed he was supplied with, his head hanging off the edge as he stared at the older man, who was in charge of watching him at the moment.

He hadn't had a second alone after getting stuck in between the bars yesterday.

"It's Sapnap, Innit." The man said, not even sparing a glance at the kid, keeping his full attention on his phone instead.

"I'm bored." Tommy sighed, flailing his arms out for dramatic measure, "do something with me?"

Sapnap scoffed, finally looking up, "like what? You're currently imprisoned, not on vacation, idiot."

Tommy's nose wrinkled, and he turned himself onto his stomach to glare at the older, "don't call me a fucking idiot, bitch face."

"Bitch face? Have you seen yourself?"

"I have, and I'm guessing you haven't because of the massive amounts of bitch face you have."

"That didn't even make sense!"

"Maybe you're just too much of an idiot to comprehend my mass intelligence."

Sapnap cooed at him teasingly, "I think those words are a little too big for you, fucking child."

"Dickhead!"

"Snot face!"

"Loud mouth!"

"Bitch boy!"

A door slammed loudly, an irritated Dream popping out from the other side. "Why the fuck are you two yelling insults at eachother?"

"He started it!" Both boys exclaimed, pointing fingers at each other accusingly.

Dream sighed, a hand going towards his face like he was going to rub his eyes, but his mask was in the way, making him awkwardly pat the eyes of the mask instead.

"Sapnap, you're just supposed to watch the kid." Dream explained, "you don't have to have conversations with him."

"For your information," Tommy interrupted quickly, "I'm not a fucking child you prick."

Dreamed barely spared him a glance before shaking his head, "you're like, 12 Innit."

"I am not! I am... 37! I am the biggest big man you'll ever meet!"

Dream sighed, and Tommy could feel his intimidation tactic working. Oh man, Dream was so scared of Tommy's masculinity, his manliness, his absolute swag. "Just, one more hour Sap. And then we'll rotate watch, okay?"

"Alright, fine, go back to your precious gogy then." Sapnap muttered, an amused smile on his face.

Dream snorted, "George is sleeping, I've been doing work just so you know."

"Sure Dream."

Dream left after that, clearly not wanting to argue, but they both heard him muttering lighthearted profanities under his breath as the heavy door slammed behind him.

"Sooooo..." Tommy started. He sat on the floor and leaned on the wall nearest Sapnap, casually making conversation. "Dream and Gogy huh? They are a thing? I mean, word on the street is that they're dating."

"W-what?" Sapnap sputtered out, suddenly paying full attention to Tommy, "no, where would you even get that idea?"

"You said that gogy is precious to Dream. So I just thought I'd ask man."