Vespa Has Joined the Game

"Well, well, well." Tubbo muttered, smiling as he walked into a room full of technology of all sorts, "look what we have here."

He rooted around a bit, checking out the tech and the blueprints. He even snagged a few that piqued his interest.

But, the thing that really interested him, was a small-looking backpack. At Tubbo's touch, it responded, bug-like wings unfurling from their hidden position.

Tubbo reached out and carefully touched the wings. The material was thin, practically transparent, but tough enough that they didn't crumble away under the touch of Tubbo's hand.

He took the bag and strapped it onto his back, which was more difficult than he thought it would be. It was an entire harness, which he supposed was a good thing.

Once it was on, Tubbo discovered a wire that connected to a sensor, which he attached to his temple. He could work on the mechanics of that later, honestly, he could probably get it to attach to his neck instead and let it still have access to his mind.

Tubbo took a deep breath, and thought about the wings unfurling from his back, slightly surprised when they responded so quick. Then, he thought about the wings moving. He extended his senses, pretending that the wings were actually permanently attached to his back, that he could move them at will.

Slowly but surely, they responded, moving slow at first, and once he got the hang of it, they started to buzz. His feet lifted ever so slightly into the air.

Tubbo laughed, and touched back down to the ground, hiding away the wings once more.

Time to get to work.

He knew he wouldn't have much time. Of course, Tommy and Ranboo would stall as much as possible, slowing the hero's path towards the prison. And in this short time frame, Tubbo had a lot to do.

He started with the most important thing, hacking.

Tubbo approached the computer in the tech room, of course it wouldn't have access to what Tubbo needed, but it was still connected to the system.

And if there's a connection, there was always a way in.

(idk any hacking terms so bear with me here)

Tubbo found his way into the system pretty easily, all sorts of code filling up the screen.

It was like the superheroes didn't believe a villain would ever find a way to gain access to the inner workings of their systems.

Cocky bastards.

Surprisingly, it wasn't difficult at all for Tubbo, he got in.

He grabbed his bag from the other room and dug out a black and yellow striped flash drive.

He plugged it into the computer and typed away. (why did I write this scene, my brain is too small for code shit oh my gosh this was a mistake).

Tubbo smiled as he set up what he called the Hornet. In other terms, a small line of invisible code that gave him and only him access to the entire database of the superheroes from the safety of his home.

This meant he had blueprints, plans, updates, hero information, background information, villain information. He had it all.

He leaned back in the computer chair, job finished. He quickly packed everything away, hiding the fact that he had ever been on this computer in the first place.

Now it was time for phase two of the plan.

Tubbo started simple, he recalled a bookshelf in the living room and went to that.