Haha, let's break into the heroes base, they said! :)

AN: Hi! This chapter is the result of a vague poll that I did over on instagram and twitter! I gave people a choice between Tommy, Tubbo, or Ranboo and Tommy won in the polls! This is the chapter that came from that choice :)

I would never forget character descriptionsssss whattttt???? Me???? Nooooo... (That's sarcasm. I completely forgot to ever do character descriptions in this fic until now and I'm very sorry about that so here, have some character descriptions and then the actual fic of chapter 16!) You can skip to the story if you'd like, the chapter will begin with the next ----- break!

Tommy- Lil Raccoon boy, he's got his raccoon ears and tail, which he can make disappear at will for his more human disguise. His villain fit is mainly when he keeps his raccoon tail and ears out and he wears a green bandana that goes over his nose, a black mask that gives him those raccoon pattern eyes, and of course his signature red baseball t-shirt. He normally wears dark grey sweatpants when he's out causing chaos because they're "comfortable" and "comfort matters over appearance Tubbo." Then his shoes have been specifically designed by Tubbo and Ranboo, so they are white with red accents, with two little cows sewn on the sides, in honor of his favorite cow, Henry. She's pretty pog.

Ranboo- His civilian form is very human, which can be kinda freaky to see when he likes to remain in his enderman form most of the time. His horns vanish, and so does his tail. His ears shrink to a much smaller size, but they are still kinda pointy, which Tommy and Tubbo tease him about, referring to him as a 'tall elf'. His hair keeps a bright white streak in it when he's in human form, and for some reason, whenever he shifts into human form, he will have on a half black and half white mask, as well as a pair of sunglasses with red and green sides. If you ever saw him without his sunglasses (which wasn't common) you would see that one of his irises was a bright green, while the other was a dark red that could be mistaken for brown. He enjoys wearing hawaiian shirts that are unbuttoned with an undershirt while in this form, and a pair of jeans or sweatpants.

When he's in his villain form, or his more comfortable form as Ender, he typically sticks to wearing a suit for whatever reason, a bright red tie as the only accessory. His shoes are pretty cool, one of them being white with black accents, and the other being black with white accents. Tubbo had sewn on little crowns on the sides of them to personalize them as well! As Ender, he doesn't wear a mask or sunglasses, his eyes fully visible by then. They would appear a lot more cat-like, his irises taking up the entirety of his eyes, making one bright green and one red, and his pupils stretching from the bottom to the top (and yes, they did expand when he was happy or content or in the dark). His hair would go from the light brown it was in human form to an odd split of white and black, and he would grow a pair of horns as well, matching the half and half of his skin, which was, once again, half white and half black.

Tubbo- When in civilian form, he tends to wear some sort of hat to try and hide his goat ears and horns. His ears usually get pushed down, meaning that they stick out at the bottom a lot, but it's fine because at least the horns are hidden. He keeps his goat tail tucked into his pants so that's not too terrible half the time. He also tends to keep a more formal casual look, a buttoned up dark green shirt (he never does the buttons right on purpose, exposing a small bit of his stomach and bothering random passersby because he's done his buttons by one off) and a pair of jeans.

As Vespa, it's quite different. He wears Wilbur's yellow sweater (which Tommy stole for him, thanks Tommy) because he knows it bothers the man. He tends to wear a pair of black leggings as well, the material being stretchy and comfortable for running around and causing chaos. His shoes were yellow with black accents, and little bees sewn on the sides. And of course, to top it all off, he has a pair of yellow and black goggles and a yellow neck gaiter! Then last but not least, his little backpack that contains his wings, which is a complete harness.