Authors Note + Sequel?

Well that's one way to end things.

Tbh I get mad at myself for cliffhangers/whatever the fuck that was.

ALSO ONE OF MY FAVORITE WRITES ADDED THIS TO THIER READING LIST AND I FUCKING SCREAMED.

Um and thoughts about a sequel??

If there were one the blurb would basically be :

Here;
Luke's determined to get Michael back.

Michael's determined to stay away from Luke -- because he had a huge secret that would crush Luke.

More than he already has.

Idk man, I have the whole idea mapped out in case I end up doing it but like nobody ever reads sequels, and feel like it would be a waste.

So like you should TOTALLY vote/comment if you want me to along with the idea.

Plus I have quite a few others stories that you should totally check out. (;

There's also still the offers of my other stories (((;

(They're all Muke because I'm Muke af. but if you like an idea with a different ship then you should totally comment that and I could totally do it.)

Scream ;
Where Luke allows his best friend stay with him, only to learn the boy has more issues than he expected, and the one trying to pull Michael together-is Luke's daughter.

"Daddy why does uncle Mikey scream all the time?"

Twisted ;
In which a roommate has a twisted hatred for his beautiful roommate.

"Why do I fantasize to kill you when you're sleeping?"

"Why do I still love you?"

3:33 ;
Michael dreams a lot, and his dreams consist of a dark spirit, and he wants a lot more than to scare Michael.

"What the hell are you?"

"Your worst nightmare, Michael."

Virginity games ;
One game, three sex gods, six chosen contestants, multiple heartbreaks.

"I broke the rules in my own game for you, I fell in love with you."

"Flattering, but I still hate you."

Fuck me ;
Bandmates that simply have sex a little too often, and somebody begins to fall for the other one.

"I don't want to be just a fuck to you."

"I don't want to be more than just a fuck to you."

So yeah, comment on any suggestions you like and I'll totally consider doing so.

ily chicken nuggets :)x