XXV ; say a prayer but let the good times roll.

YO NUGGETS, I HAVE LIKE FOUR OTHER STORIES GOING RIGHT NOW AND YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CHECK THEM OUT BECAUSE THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END LIKE THERES LITERALLY LIKE ONLY TWO CHAPTERS LEFT.

AND YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK ON THEM.

WHY AM I STILl yelling???

Possible smut warning idk man?? I've never written smut sooooo

« hemmings »

"Wh-what was that for?" I said breathlessly, he pulled a good distance away and gave me a weak smile.

"Consider it a goodbye kiss."

"Goodbye, we just got to see each other again?" I squeaked -- very manly I know -- but instead of overreacting, or yelling I decided my best bet was affection, so I pulled him into a warm embrace. Not one of those hugs were you're tense and pull away instantly, more like one where you're holding on so tightly that you're cheeks are squished from the force and you feel as if you could melt into them. In other words -- it was a perfect hug.

"Me and Ash are leaving tomorrow, we've got a flight to America Lukey."

He pulled away looking at me with a wide smile and for the first time I noticed even through all his sadness, his eyes sparkled, like literally sparkled even when his appearance was dull and his mind was dark his eyes gleamed. My mother told me only angels eyes sparkled like that, and that's when I realized Michael's just an angel that wants to go home.

"That's amazing babe, I'm happy for you." His bit his lower lip and I could see how he was trying to keep a smile from creeping onto his face, but it was obvious it got to him because his pale complexion was a dark rose.

"But Lukey I have a question for you."

He leaned in so his breath washed over the exposed skin on my neck making me shiver ever so slightly, "I want to spend my last day here with you." He mumbled wrapping his arms around me and placing a light kiss on my collarbone but began to nibble on the skin, I mean how can you deny that boys idea, like seriously you'd be an idiot to do so. Especially when I realized what he might have been suggesting.

"Guys enough mushy relationship shit, go out to the car and I'll drive you to Luke's because there is no way you're fucking in my house." Calum pleaded making Ashton giggle loudly, I've always found it weird how people can consider him "hot" when he giggles like a schoolgirl. But it doesn't bother me anymore, because right now I have my princess in my arms and that's all that matters.

The ride to my house was just four boys screaming along to Dirty Work as if our lives depended on it, most of the time Calum was doing weird accents or high pitched voices which resulted in us laughing until we were breathless. It was nice, but of course bad things come to an end and tomorrow I would have to face it. But for now I was going to enjoy the moment and cherish it.

The minute we got out of the car I noticed nobody was home and in a way that seemed to be a good thing, because I don't know how my mom would react if she knew Michael was indeed alive.

"So what are you wanting to do babe?" I asked as he flopped on my bed face first so I took a seat at the edge if the bed so I wouldn't sit on him.

"I could name a few things, but how about Netflix and pizza?"

I giggled and nodded but realized he couldn't see me, "okay, it's still Hawaiian right?"

"Yeah," he smiled before reaching over me so his fingers brushed over that area, only to grab my xbox controller and smile innocently. "American Horror Story, yeah?"