VII ; wish we could start all over.

« clifford »

As soon as last class ended I raced out of the room in hopes of making it onto a bus, figures that I had no clue which one passes my house. I groaned slamming my head to my locker and squeaked at the stinging sensation throbbing behind my eyes. Somebody sniggered behind me, "aw is the faggot doing my job for me?"

It's not his job Mikey, it's mine.

I sighed running a hand through my hair before twirling in my locker combination for the fifth time, I can never seem to open the damn thing. I was growing frustrated with the damn block of metal, like why the fuck was this necessary in school, why can't we keep our fucking backpacks you whoresluts?

Finally I lifted the latch and the door sprung open as I danced silently, and very awkwardly. I hurried to grab my bag and raced towards the glass door only to see that god decided it was time to piss on my parade -- literally, it was pouring outside.

"I swear to fucking god my life is cliché as a wattpad story."

I laughed at the idea of that as I pulled my hood over my head and shoved my phone into the deepest pocket I had. Next thing I know I'll have some really nice attractive boy begging me to allow him to give me a ride home, the idea made me laugh simply harder.

For a second I had to stop to think, it'd been so long since I'd been in town that I had no clue how far my house was from school. I looked up to make sure nobody was looking before sliding my head beneath the hole in my jacket and pulling my phone closely to my face and typing my address into google maps.

It slowly buffered to reveal my house was literally over two fucking miles from where I stood. I groaned before loudly cursing my phone, and if anybody walked by they'd probably think I was a giant turtle with slight anger issues.

"Mikey get in." I flinched at the voice, and well the nickname wasn't much better.

"No way asstit." I muttered pulling my head from my jacket and continued to walk, completely ignoring the boy driving close to the sidewalk at a slow pace -- future pedo warning here.

"Shut the hell up you faggot and get in the damn car before I make you."

Where the fuck is my cliché boytoy when I need him?

I looked up through the pouring rain to see him sitting there with an expression I couldn't identify so I'm going to classify it as either hatred or pity, that's the two I was used to anyway. Why not add another person to the list of those who dislike me or use me as some pity project?

Maybe because the list is longer that Luke's legs.

I groaned before rushing to the other side of his stupid sports car and hopped inside the warmth of the interior -- I have to admit it felt nice inside his car. He smirked before pressing on the gas making my head swing forward as I barely missed the dashboard making him cackle as I glared at him.

The drive was only occupied by the sound of rain pounding on the windshield as the wipers slung the droplets off of the glass, occasionally I would hum to a tune of one of my old songs but that was the only sounds through the drive.

"What the hell is that song?"

"U-um it doesn't have a title." My teeth chattered as I still wasn't completely warmed, I pulled my sleeves down past my hands forming sweater paws.

"What kind of song doesn't have a title?"

One that's written by an idiotic bastard that can't think of a title.

"I d-don't know, I think it's called the only reason."

"Okay were here." I looked up to see we were indeed in front of my house, I gave him a small nod before unbuckling my seat belt and turning to push the door open.

I felt a large hand grasp my wrist making me flinch at the sudden contact, I'm still not used to physical contact. "I need to do something."

I cocked my head to the but slowly nodded my head, he tapped my chin lightly making me turn so we were face to face before he cupped my cheek and bit his lip. I watched as his eyes lighted and darkened making his pupils enlarge before he gulped, his Adam's apple bobbed up and down as my heart raced unsteadily in my chest. He began to lean in and I felt my heart rate spike in a way it's never done before.