X ; i wanna take my love, and hate you to the end.

« hemmings »

"Luke not again," my mother whispered awakening me from my slumber as I realized I had dried tear tracks down my cheeks in heavy streams. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I feel like a fuck up."

"Language dear, now why is that?" She asked stroking my hair softly.

"I'm just so mean to him but like he deserves it right? He left me alone without telling me -- for six years!" I sobbed crawling into my moms lap and clinging tightly to her night shirt.

"Baby you don't even know why he left, it might've been important."

"More important than our friendship?"

"Yes dear, there are many things that are highly important that overpower all factors." She hummed.

"Do you know why he left?"

Silence.

She knows, she's probably known all this time and kept it from me. How could she let me go on crying every night thinking he would never come back an I wouldn't know why.

I crawled off her lap and stared at her in shock. "M-mom."

"Honey it's not like that."

"You bitch, you knew and you didn't tell me."

"Luke calm down, I wanted to tell you I swear." Now she was crying, I felt bad but not enough to comfort her. She lied to me for so long.

"Tell me." My voice came out not even a whisper. "Tell me now, please."

"I-I can't Luke, trust me I fucking want to."

"Why won't you?"

"It's not my story to tell." She said standing up from the bed making the floor creak before she walked out leaving me alone.

He used to be alone.

But then he had me.

Why doesn't he want me.

Oh yeah.

I'm an ass.

I stretched out my limbs allowing a squeak to creep up my throat at the sudden pleasure of my bones cracking into place. Looking down at y outfit I decided one day in pajamas won't kill me, they're sweats anyway.

I threw on some shoes and a SnapBack before rushing past my moms attempts to make conversation. The walk to school was long but it was worth it, especially when I noticed the street I walked was empty.

Meaning I could casually sing Black Parade and American Idiot as loud as I wanted and not be discriminated against.

When I got to school I finally had my apology in mind and a small smile tugging at the corners of my mouth.

But when I got there, Michael wasn't there.