chapter 2 ~ Typical Highschool girl

Beyonce's POV
******alarm ringing******
******7am**********
"Bey wake up" , said salonge waking me up. I was really not in the mood  to wake up but I  was ready to take life's problems with a smile as I do usually.
I got up and brushed my teeth , went in the shower , washed my hair , dried my hair , got my hair done and dressed up for school.

"Look at you two , you girls look Sooo cute !" Said Tina
"I know mom " Solange said.
Tina always supported us in everything we did. She would make sure to be at every concert we performed at , made sure we looked stunning and just be there for us as a mother. Tina truely was our biggest fan.

"Now go on and make sure to do your best at school okay " Tina said with a warm bright smile on her face. "We will " I said on my way out. I finally got to school and saw my besties Kelly and Michelle. They were excited about the new kid called Jerome . "I heard he got dem big ears" Kelly said . "Well I heard he got cute teeth" said Michelle . "What you think Bey " Kelly asked .  "I think we should be focusing on other things , like there's more to life than boys"
"Sure Bey " Kelly and Michelle said rolling their eyes.
We finally reached class and quickly sat next to Kelly before anyone could steal the seat. The bell rang but just as the bell rang the new new kid walked in. "Grab a seat infront of Beyonce and Kelly your almost late " said Mr James . Jerome sat and he seemed very friendly. Hi said Jerome. "You must be Kelly and you must be Beyonce"
Yes 😌the one and only Kelly Rowland And this here is my girl Beyonce. Michelle sitting right behind us squeezed herself in and introduced herself. And I am the pretty Michelle 😉 . Well nice to meet you all .
****30 minutes later ******
Guess it's time for the next class .
"Seems like Mr cutie made some friends" said Kelly
****Reaches next class***
welcome back children , it's a pleasure to be teaching some of you . I'll be your teacher Ms. Jackie . Now instead of you guys sitting wherever you like , I'm going to arrange you guys in alphabetical order.
**Goes down the class list **
Jerome next to Beyonce
"Hey it's me again "
"yeah I noticed"
"Anyway I better get to working " I said giving him a smile as I did my work.

Jerome's POV
Danm she cute. Warm smile , good energy whenever I see her and I love her accent it's so cute .
Soooo.... What you do when  your not in school?
I perform in a girl group called destiny's child with Kelly and Michelle. Damnnnn girl I didn't know you was in destiny's child !
We continued laughing and chatting for a while
***Bell rings****
"We'll see you around " she said as she walked out the class. Danm I think I just fell in love

Beyonce's POV
"So I saw you and Mr cutie were laughing and having a good ol time " Kelly said smirking . Shut up .
"Seems like Bey got a crush " Michelle said teasing me.
You must really think your that girl , let me tell you , you ain't . Jasmine said with a stank attitude. Gurl what got you all worked up like that ?
I saw you with my man and I'd like to tell you , HIS mine.
"Oh really I didn't see your name on his forehead " Kelly said backing me up.
"Miss gurl last time I checked he said he was single" said Michelle. He ain't mine ... Yet.
Gurl ion even know why you mad , but anyways let me best go on with my day . I said walking away.
"Who she think she is?"
Jasmine muttered to herself
"She's Beyonce Giselle Knowles that's who she think she is " said Kelly following me from behind