chapter 17 ~ Destiny's children

Beyonce's POV

Destiny! Destiny! Destiny! Destiny! The crowd cheered.
Well here we are. One of the world's biggest girl groups. Touring across the globe , songs played all over the radio, people recognise you every where you go . Dream come true right? No , there's some tension in destiny's child right now. Latoya is complaining about how Me and Kelly are getting alot of the spotlight and her and Latvia are just background dancers/singers. Latvia thinks that I always get the best outfits in the group and she , Michelle and Latoya are stuck with the lousy ones. Michelle says she's going through a little depression because she feels she's the least liked in the group. Kelly got in some toxic relationship with this guy name Thomson. And Salonge is a Lil upset that she can't be in destiny's child even though it's been her dream to be a dancer and singer. We're all on the edge.
Salonge : *yells at paparazzi* It's pronounced SAL - ONGE not Beyonce's sister.
Kelly : *fighting on phone with Thomson * well I should've never dated a low life , scrub like you. You should be glad I haven't left your ass
Thomson : Glad , as if I need you . You think anyone would want to date you , looking like a burnt cookie left in the oven for too long.
Kelly : that's it I'm done! *Cuts the phone*
Michelle: Reasons why Michelle is the worst dancer in destiny's child?! Who writes articles like this !?
Latvia and Latoya : (*talking to Matthews*) I feel like since she's YOUR daughter, you favour her in the group.
Matthews: ...
Latoya: it might as well be Beyonce and the background singers .
Latvia : she gets custom made clothes meanwhile we're stuck with homemade kindergarten costumes.
Matthews : ATTENTION DESTINY'S CHILD!
Matthews : Listen, I don't want to hear a single peep ,or complaint from any of you guys , ok?
Matthews: ungrateful kids (smacks teeth)
Kelly: Tina ?
Tina : yes sweetheart
Kelly : Am I burnt?
Tina : HECCCCCK NO , your not . You've got a beautiful chocolate skin . Other girls envy your skin.

The accusations that I am stealing the spotlight on purpose are also affecting my mental. It seems like Latvia and Latoya relied on me to tell my dad about thier unfair treatment. But if I'm being honest I don't see it .

Host : PRESENTING.....
Host : Destiny's child!

Beyonce: Say my name , say my name
Kelly: If nobody is around you , say baby I love you , if you ain't running game .
Michelle: say my name, say my name
* Pause*
Beyonce: where's Latvia and Latoya?
Kelly: 🤷🏾‍♀️
Michelle: uh ,oh .
Crowd: book
Michelle: their booing at me aren't they , I can't do this Bey
*Runs off the stage*
*Later that night*
Matthews: What the actual f*** was that Latoya , Latvia.
Latoya: you ain't taking our complaints seriously so we ain't taking your daughter's career seriously.
Beyonce: listen Latoya , how could you do that to us ?
Latvia: Us? I don't know be , it's seems to be more of a You thing.
Kelly: Hey stop picking on my girl Bey , to me it sounds like some jealousy
Latvia: JEALOUSY?!
Latoya: first off Kelly let Beyonce speak for herself .

Tension was at it's highest point. Matthew wasn't to happy about the stunt Latoya and Latvia pulled earlier that night. We had to shoot the music video for say my name next morning. Instead of the usual , schedule being sent to Latoya and Latvia and being picked up to the rehearsal they didn't receive that.
Matthews got a replacement that morning. Her name was Farrah. But that was only until tension will be resolved right? That's what I thought till I found out Matthew kicked out Latoya and Latvia