chapter 6 ~Good kid

Kendrick 16

Kendrick's POV

Lord God
I come to you a sinner
And I humbly repent for my sins
I believe that Jesus is Lord
I believe that you raised him from the dead
I will ask that Jesus will come to my life
And be my Lord and Savior
I receive Jesus to take control of my life
And that I may live for him from this day forth
Thank you Lord Jesus
For saving me with your precious blood
In Jesus name , Amen -
a prayer my whole family had said , a prayer I had said to God , a promise I said to God . If only I knew what or who would come next , I wouldn't have made that promise.

Now go on and live a life of life of Christ . Said Pastor Darius

As I walked home , my homie Alex told me that there would be a house party tomorrow. How can I not accept. "Yo Kendrick you going or nah"
"Yeah man , see ya tomorrow"

"Kendrick , your teacher called and told me you on top of yo class " said Paula
Well done but remember it doesn't stop there , aim for way bigger , you've got a bright future Kendrick" Paula said with a proud face. Yeah well done Kenny said looking at his newspaper. I was always a top student. It just came naturally . I always did what I was told .

*** The next day ****
I walked to school as usual and we got our official test marks back. I got an A+ as usual but my homie Alex got the opposite. Yo K.dot what you got? Alex asked . I showed him my A+ with a big smile on my face. Shiii man , I got an D- . 'Man I wonder how Kendrick always does it " Jacobs the class clown said.

Soon school was over
I went to go by play soccer in the streets with my homies and a few other kids. It was 30 minutes before the house party so Me and Alex and to start walking to the party.
The party was at El Segundo.
Everyone was having a great time , till I noticed her. We both shared eye contact till I decided to walk up to her . Can I just say ,damn she was thic. Hello my name is Kendrick. No your handsome she replied. She got up to dance . Ciara was playing. "Where you stay ?" She asked
Up the hill , section 80. "Where you stay ?" I asked her . "Down the street from Dominguez high. " Oh I know that's borderline Compton or Paramount. "Well is it Compton?"
"No," she replied then quickly batting her eyes and strictly had wanted her thighs around me. 16 with nothing but lustful thoughts in my mental. My motive was rather sinful. "What you trying to get into?" I asked . She didn't say, she just gave me her number.
Little did I know this day would mark me turning into someone I was clearly not .

***Lyrics and concept is from good kid MAAD city (Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter's Daughter)******