An Unknown Dark Past

A Certain Scientific Omnitrix Trivia:

Every Level 5 in Academy City has their own plushy that is sold at the souvenir shop in District 7. Each of them comes with their own chibi plushy version of one of Ben's Aliens that is believed to be a good counterpart to each of them.

Accelerator comes with Clockwork

Plushy Kakine comes with Big Chill

Plushy Mikoto comes with AmpFibian

Plushy Mugino comes with Chromastone

Plushy Misaki comes with Brainstorm

Plushy Aiko comes with Echo Echo

Plushy Gunha comes with Rath

Plushy Impulser comes with Armodrillo

Plushy Karin comes with Heat Blast

And the Plushy Tenth Esper comes with Humungousaur. See if you can figure out what her power is ;)

This was by far the first time Ben had tried going ultimate with Way Big. Ben had long figured out that there were some aliens who possessed ultimate forms, others didn't, so he wasn't even sure going Ultimate as Way Big would work. 

(Rath initially didn't have an ultimate form, trying to do so in an Ultimate Alien comic, but failing to do so as a gag, causing Rath to argue with the Omnitrix. However, Rath gained an Ultimate form in Omniverse, used by Albedo.)

However, it did work.. and by far, Ultimate Way Big was the most overkill alien Ben figured he'd ever turned into. Each cosmic energy blast he threw could have leveled an entire city in seconds.. all Ben could think was, 'Where is your Goku now, Dragon Ball Z?'

Ultimate Way Big blocked another punch from the tree monster with his right arm while he formed a cosmic energy disk in his other hand and threw it.

The disk exploded into the tree monster with more incredible force, sending the monster staggering back once more.

Ultimate Way Big then began throwing cosmic disk after coscmic disk blasting into the creature's chest. 10 disks later, Ultimate Way Big then held up a making an L shape with his other arm under his elbow, and a powerful cosmic beam raged out of the hand.

The monster roared as the blast sent it hurtling down into the water with a huge booming wave ripple.

"Give up yet?" said Ultimate Way Big. "I'm just getting started!"

"Foolish inbred dredge!" The tree monster growled as it rose from the water. "You do not realize it yet.. I cannot be defeated.. I am invisible, and I will not stop until my programming has completed my objective of destroying my target!"

"You act pretty aware for a mindless programmed biotech weapon." said Ultimate Way Big. "Care to share?"

"I am merely made to simulate sentient intelligence." said the tree monster. "A synthetic mind programmed with millions of cognitive responses to certain stimuli.. however any actual emotion is not within my mind, so though I might simulate emotion, none of my programmed judgement can be compromised.. and thanks to that-"

The tree monster lunged forward at incredible speed and grabbed Ultimate Way Big's face. "-I have no reservations about mercilessly crushing your skull!!"

Ultimate Way Big was thrown into the sky, where he spiraled into the ocean with a huge booming splash.

A massive tidal wave raged out from the impact, and Ultimate Way Big rose from the water, shaking his head. "Urgh.. that all you've got?"